Side Splitters

angelo77

Has anyone fitted side splitter to there lupo GTI

I have a new lower front bumper to go on as I caught the original going over a speed bump too fast.

Was thinking about adding to the front as im having it sprayed anyway.

any ideas would be welcome

I was hoping this was going to contain jokes (even though it's in the Styling section)

Sorry

personally I think it would look extremly silly

I will probably just colour code the black splitter under the front bumper & leave it looking clean.

Angelo

DTM races have alot to answer for thats for sure.

They were populer back in the 90s, every RS Turbo round my way had a set, they looked pretty pants then.

There just a bit twin headlamp covers in todays world.

spoil the whole front end of the car mate...dont do it!!

Alright guys, not going to do it, think I just got a bit ahead of myself after fitting my induction kit.

The car is having some touch work being done at the end of febuary, I have already bought a new lower front bumper which needs to be sprayed so its not costing much more to have some minor blemishes removed.

I am going to have my wheels rufurbished at the same time & am trying to find out if I can change the colour to gun metal grey.

I think they would look good as the car is silver.

Any coments are apreciated, & Tigz its a he not a she, unless its a tuesday when I go by the name of Roxan!

Alright guys, not going to do it, think I just got a bit ahead of myself after fitting my induction kit.

The car is having some touch work being done at the end of febuary, I have already bought a new lower front bumper which needs to be sprayed so its not costing much more to have some minor blemishes removed.

I am going to have my wheels rufurbished at the same time & am trying to find out if I can change the colour to gun metal grey.

I think they would look good as the car is silver.

Any coments are apreciated, & Tigz its a he not a she, unless its a tuesday when I go by the name of Roxan!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

changing the wheels to a gunmetal would look cool, cant remember whos already done it though..

• 2 weeks later...
7165210090.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

http://www.tuningdirekt.com/catalog/produc...oilerecken-satz

i see a group buy coming soon laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry mate, we never know with you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yes, that pic posted there is a Non GTI.

The sport shares the dame bumper design as your Lupo so, so that pic will either be a 1.0, a 1.4 or a GT.

Guessing they will sit flush up to the lip of your bumper, so you could mount them from the underneither and from behind the lip of the bumper.

Sorry mate, we never know with you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

PMSL - fair point! He he

Don't actually think I'm seriously considering them, but it never hurts to know the facts, incase I (or the boss) has a change of mind wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

would you really want to? i fitted some to my one off cinq bumper and they would of needed serious cutting to make them look at all decent so removed them

its a one off taste shall we say i think they only look good smoothed in style like on a corsa combat mk1 front bumper

wayne

wayne