welcome Lucy

Crusoe

• 3 weeks later...
It could be worse. I could have said "typing with one hand whilst grunting softly". biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

PMSL tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol, saw she had logged back on, if they've been viewing for a while and not posted anything then a little encouragement is a good thing IMO biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It could be worse. I could have said "typing with one hand whilst grunting softly". biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

too far lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

have you not had enough welcoming Lucy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> what else can we do to make you feel at home here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

have you not had enough welcoming Lucy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> what else can we do to make you feel at home here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dont answer that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i'll post that pic you send me that'll get you some attention if you want but don't hold me responcible for all the people trying to add you to their msn lol