New Girl

Vixwagen

[sean connery voice] brabus spec smart roadster coupe[/sean connery voice] biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How did I know you were going to pick me up on that. I thought I was being kind by saying Roadster instead of Roadster Coupe by neglecting to mention you have the fugly version. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then - had me laughing out loud at my computer at your replies!!

The lovely Lupo is a 2001 5 speed - 32000 miles on the clock, but the engine's still tight as the previous owner didn't take it above 4000 revs!! Had fun driving her back up the M1 last Sunday when I brought her home!! CD and Air Con, but no leather I'm afraid, although the interior is smart grey and black - it's immaculate...for the time being!

I'll post some pics up mid-week - new tyres went on today (195x45x15) Toyo Proxes and have just ordered FK Highsport Coilovers, which are being delivered and fitted tomorrow. My rear spacers arrived today, so they're going on tomorrow, and will eventually get around to refurbishing the wheels. Will just be carrying out some subtle mods - slamming it on it's ass and de-badging and smoothing. Keep your eyes peeled for pictures!!

Hello Vixwagen. Any pics of the car??

How did I know you were going to pick me up on that. I thought I was being kind by saying Roadster instead of Roadster Coupe by neglecting to mention you have the fugly version. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Didnt realise smart actually made a version what isnt fugly...

Edited by nfbr

Morning All,

Spacers are 20ml hubcentric and are going on today!

No photos as yet - new tyres on on, but on its original suspension at the minute until the coilovers arrive - looks like it's in the sky!!!

Needs a good wash too, so will post pics on later - just imagine it dropped by 60ml...does anyone know how low down I can go before I encounter any driveshaft problems?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Oh and Vix I forgot to say HI shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Where you get em and how much Vix, I want some sacers on my rears too.

Edited by hanley

Got them off eBay £29.50, although not sure if the bloke's got any more - I can email him and ask if you want? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Vixwagen

Alreet!

oi rich thats my welcome word !!!!!!

your not even a propa geordie man! pmsl

welcome to the club vixen tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

a big hello from me to thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />