my lupo is dead:(

big_dave

crap! sorry mate. i reversed into a concrete bench in my lupo gti which ****ed the rear bumper up. how fast were you going when you hit the kerb?

lol! i was going to text you about this cause scally told me about u writing it off but i hadnt heard , any pics of the damage ??? i bet u were right embarased pulling into the carpark and then POP! the airbags come out laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sad to say i wrote her off on thursday night guys IMAG0072.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Sorry to hear that sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i knew it was destined for car heaven when you decided it wise to put the window through on your own accord smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and those ejector seats!

good luck finding a sport!

hey guys... the car was gonna cost over 2.5k to fix plus dave was only 3rd party insured so he wasnt covered plus dave wasnt willing to spend a lot of cash to fix her up and so, he is the proud new owner of a sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> thus leaves the little 1litre unwanted lol

now i dont want to see a lupo go to waste.... so ive bought it off dave smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> im a lupo a owner again!! wooo hoooo! so i guess im gonna have to get my hands dirty and get it back on the road lol

Edited by john

dont lie john , we know u missed the rip roaring power of the mighty 1litre lump laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hey! yup johns the new owner of the car lol got meself a sport today looks exactly the same bar the usual sport giveaways its fantastic lovin it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> + im glad the 1.0 went to a good home biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

SO IT'S KIND OF A SAD / HAPPY THING THEN! GALS IT'S WORKED OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER MATE - 'PRAISE THE LOWERED' FOR THEY IS INSANE.... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

was talking to john and he tells me that the coilovers are going on to the sport laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

they aint been refurbed! just a good clean and some autosol did the job heh heh, everything from the 1.0 is in the process of being transfered to the sport hjopefully by next week shud have it all done, will get some pics of her up soon peeps biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeh, he'll hopefully get all the stuff fitted to the sport by next wk........ who'z fitting it all dave..?????

oh yeh.... that'll probably be me rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

by the time i get it back on the road cars wont bloody exist biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />