Rolling Road Day >> 5th Nov, N'hampton

LUPOCHARGED

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the exclusion of 20vt and vr6's,just as i or we are curious to know???? its a lupo after all

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OKAY 20VT/VR6 OWNERS tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> THIS IS HOW I SHOULD OF STARTED THIS POST blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> SO HERE IS THE UPDATE. AN INVITE TO ALL LUPO'S FOR A ROLLING ROAD POWER SHOOT rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> .

ENGINE CODE;(IE;ENGINE IN CAR AT TIME OF ROLLING ROAD SHOOT)

1.0-l AER/ALL

1.0-l/1.4-l ALD/ANV/AHT/AUC/AUD

1.4-l AEX

1.4-l AKQ/AHW UPTO 4/99

1.4-l AFK/AHW FROM 5/99

1.4-l APE/AQQ/AUA/AUB

1.4-l BBY

1.4-l ARR

1.6-l AVY

SORRY LADS NO OFFENCE BUT THE SMALL ENGINE LUPO'S NEED TO MAKE A STAND FOR THEMSELVES. AS FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT ALL LUPOS ARE WELCOME!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll be the first small engined Lupo owner to make a stand.

We've got a 1.0L that's entirely standard engine-wise, apart from a BMC, which I reckon will make about ****** all difference.

Anymore details on time/place/cost?

I'll be the first small engined Lupo owner to make a stand.

We've got a 1.0L that's entirely standard engine-wise, apart from a BMC, which I reckon will make about ****** all difference.

Anymore details on time/place/cost?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AT PRESENT I'VE FOUND 2 LOCATIONS RACE POWER IN GRAVESEND AND ENGINE ADVANTAGES IN WITHAM. SENT BOTH COMPANIES A EMAIL THIS EVENING WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET A REPLY. COST PER POWER RUN ON AVERAGE £10/£20 MIN/MAX biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

AT PRESENT I'VE FOUND 2 LOCATIONS RACE POWER IN GRAVESEND AND ENGINE ADVANTAGES IN WITHAM. SENT BOTH COMPANIES A EMAIL THIS EVENING WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET A REPLY. COST PER POWER RUN ON AVERAGE £10/£20 MIN/MAX biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Had my Arosa Sport on the rollers at Race Power last week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah had my Sport on the rollers at Race Power last week! Pity its an Arosa or I'd come along again!

Ah had my Sport on the rollers at Race Power last week! Pity its an Arosa or I'd come along again!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OKAY AROSA OWNER HAVE YOU GOT ONE OF THE ENGINE CODES LISTED IN THIS POST IF SO ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY (LUPO'S & AROSA'S) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

SORRY LADS NO OFFENCE BUT THE SMALL ENGINE LUPO'S NEED TO MAKE A STAND FOR THEMSELVES.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be honest, I would like to come, even if my car wasn't ready.

And thats to see cars from the Club that will make lots of noise and lots of power.

Seeing Mrs Bs 1.8T on the rollers at Stealth made standing in the rain raiseing my coilovers worth while.

And just imagening how great a 2.9 V6 sounds like under load at 120mph makes me wet just thinking about it.

And seeing a 338bhp Lupo Turbo slideing around the rollers would be fantastic!

To be honest, I would like to come, even if my car wasn't ready.

And thats to see cars from the Club that will make lots of noise and lots of power.

Seeing Mrs Bs 1.8T on the rollers at Stealth made standing in the rain raiseing my coilovers worth while.

And just imagening how great a 2.9 V6 sounds like under load at 120mph makes me wet just thinking about it.

And seeing a 338bhp Lupo Turbo slideing around the rollers would be fantastic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

er andi - did you read H's most recent post mate?

H,

I can recommend Engine Advantages in Witham - we had the J29/Corrado Club RR day there. Top blokes, RR setup is ideal & its in the middle of an industrial estate so plenty of potential for backdrops for photos.

A couple of the J29 cars were a little too low for the rollers, but dedication is the name of the game - Mark took the front bumper off his corrado, Damo adjusted his coilovers and Paul took off every bit of plastic underneath his mk4 to make the ****** fit on the rollers.

Think they charged us £35 per person for 2 runs & a print out.

yeh it aint all darn sarf you know, but i will come if someone wants to put me up as i wont be drivig down and back in one day, no thanks,as it would work out possibly £70> 80 in fuel then my runs then travel lodge, expensive rr day !

emmm, i know what you guys are saying - the last one i did was at jamsport in northampton - was a good day and the guys at the place were pretty cool.

don't know enough about other locations to comment i'm afraid - btw - the jamsport rollers seemed to be pretty accurate considering the bhp figures for the cars there - standard and modified.

I might be interested in coming to this and getting the Teg RR'd smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm moving this into "Events" as thats looks like what its going to become smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I remember the Jamsport place - good blokes and (seemingly) accurate readings. Although IIRC it was £25 for a run, not cheap!

I would be up for this if its down south

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OKAY THE BITCHIN HAS STARTED WITH THE NORTH/SOUTH DIVIDE SO THE NORTHAMPTON LOCATION SHOULD BE SATISFACTORY FOR SOUTHERNERS AND NORTHERNERS TO MEET HALF WAY? COMMENTS PLEASE tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

OKAY THE BITCHIN HAS STARTED WITH THE NORTH/SOUTH DIVIDE SO THE NORTHAMPTON LOCATION SHOULD BE SATISFACTORY FOR SOUTHERNERS AND NORTHERNERS TO MEET HALF WAY? COMMENTS PLEASE tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think this seems fair - unless there is another company nearby that we could use?

perhaps if there is enough interest we could get the price down?