Rolling Road Day >> 5th Nov, N'hampton

LUPOCHARGED

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anyone going be kind enough to put up a map of where we are going all i know is that it is in Northampton somewhere and we don't really want to get lost round there. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

What a load of **** you wont let my 20v in but you can take a bmw..whats up are you afraid of a bit of power?????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what i was thinking? BMW allowed but not a fellow Lupo?!

We are really into golfs and have only just got the lupo we are having a rolling road on sunday for are club gti any vw is welcome if someone asked to come with a v8 turbo golf we would welcome him or her because it is interesting to see cars running big power i personally think it would be interesting to see a lupo running 338 bhp but what do i know

calm down dear its only a 20v, i think the logic is he wants to see what sort of power increases can and have been achieved by using an engine that was standard fitment in a lupo, so a beemah dont count really as it aint a vw anyway so ...........thats the way i see it, i may be wrong tho

Edited by mitch unit 21

I dont need to calm down what i am saying is that it would be interesting for other people to see a lupo vr or 20v do a run in the rollers as there are not many about how many people on here have actually seen a properly modded lupo in the rollers?

I can see both sides here.

But even if a Audi engine'd Loop is on the rollers, we'll still see what has been achived on from a Lupo/Polo engine.

Theres two big things that stick in my mind about last years rolling road day.

The main thing I remember is hearing Ross's cam'd up GTi engine booming through the garage, and second watching the Mrs Bs wheels spin up, like the car was jacked up!

Can we all be friends! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i have but but but cant say i'd mind seeing more, bring it dont see why not . whooosh pitchhhaeee, radox bath will sort out the angryness and a pm to lupocharged might see you on the rollers, you might have to get your ride height lifted by someone tho as it might bottom out on the body kit.

where's the lupo love? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there is love just a bit of unhappiness, just turn up and we can all have a group hug and make up. t b h i have no problem with the car going ,never said i did, but i knew his post would be coming as soon as i saw the bmw thing,lol

there is love just a bit of unhappiness, just turn up and we can all have a group hug and make up. t b h i have no problem with the car going ,never said i did, but i knew his post would be coming as soon as i saw the bmw thing,lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i thought the same thing mitch... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I dont need to calm down what i am saying is that it would be interesting for other people to see a lupo vr or 20v do a run in the rollers as there are not many about  how many people on here have actually seen a properly modded lupo in the rollers?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

off topic mate - but you selling the schmidts then?

are there any spaces left as i would like to come in 1.6 lupo turbo and before anyone asks its a factory fitted engine which i've been developing for over a year now and is producing some healthy power which i would like to show off!are there any trophys?? ??up for grabs as i feel there would be one with my name on it lol

also why the exclusion of 1.8t/vr6 ?? as i am new to this club lupo and abit shocked if this is how people get treated!no one should be excluded just because they have big power from a non factory engine especially when a BMW is allowed...anyway letme no about my place:)

I can safely say we are the nicest club on the internet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Everyone gets treated well, this isn't a 'club' event as such, but one of the members.....

My opinion is - i can't believe hes not allowed to come, seems weird as 20v Lupos arent 2 a penny!

As for you grim reaper, I am sure you are welcome! Can you post some more details of your car????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well what Tf did you expect Mitch huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

are there any spaces left as i would like to come in 1.6 lupo turbo and before anyone asks its a factory fitted engine which i've been developing for over a year now and is producing some healthy power which i would like to show off!are there any trophys?? ??up for grabs as i feel there would be one with my name on it lol

also why the exclusion of 1.8t/vr6 ?? as i am new to this club lupo and abit shocked if this is how people get treated!no one should be excluded just because they have big power from a non factory engine especially when a BMW is allowed...anyway letme no about my place:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds awesome mate! don't get the wrong idea about the club dude - if you have a good butchers around the place you'll get the idea about what we're about...everythng is cool bud. H who is organising this had a 'vision' about how he wanted it to go - there was no malice or snobbery or anything like that involved - he just saw it that the biggest engione the loop was originally fitted with was a 1600cc - and that's what he wanted to see putting out the power on the day - persnally as a petrol head i love cars that make me piss in my pants - H has one as do other guys/gals on here......i'm making no judgements... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well heres another member and i think it stinks just think that if somebody can be arsed to turn up then they should be welcome,but,obviously not mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Man alive this threads getting silly, lets wait until Hakeem comes on before everyone gets upset smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Whos turned up where and been made welcome. We are a lovely old club.

Man alive this threads getting silly, lets wait until Hakeem comes on before everyone gets upset smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Whos turned up where and been made welcome.  We are a lovely old club.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you blame us

sounds awesome mate!  don't get the wrong idea about the club dude - if you have a good butchers around the place you'll get the idea about what we're about...everythng is cool bud.  H who is organising this had a 'vision' about how he wanted it to go - there was no malice or snobbery or anything like that involved - he just saw it that the biggest engione the loop was originally fitted with was a 1600cc - and that's what he wanted to see putting out the power on the day - persnally as a petrol head i love cars that make me piss in my pants - H has one as do other guys/gals on here......i'm making no judgements... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />  shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i hear what your saying matey but still sounds abit petty tbh!

i still dont see the organisers "vision" confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> at the end of the day a lupo is a lupo regardless of whats under the bonnet and everything from a 1.0 engine to a whatever???engine should be judged on its own merits! i mean a well modded/tuned 1.0 is a sight to behold if there are good improvements over standard power? just the same as an s3/ihi powered lupo or vr6 for that matter,as i say credit were credit is due.

i been involved with cars for some years now and done plenty of rolling road/club days and i've never came across follow members/owners being excluded before especially ones that would seem to be pushing more power than most.as someone mentioned earlier in the thread cars like that can make the day and give others something to aspire to?

from what i've read i get the impression that people? might be worried about being upstaged!?? just my opinion of course.