Rolling Road Day >> 5th Nov, N'hampton

LUPOCHARGED

Please see this thread for the latest info and details. Please only this thread for discussions and organisation of the convoys.

Thanks, Kat (Fyggy)

===================================

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> Hello Ladies AND Gentlemen Lupo owners now winter is rapidly on us how about getting a few names down and bombarding one of the vw magazines to cover a Lupo only rolling road 0-60 0-100 and quarter mile shoot

Edited by Fyggy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good idea. Off to see about some tb's this Friday so we may have another form of 180bhp. Turbo, Super and bodies would be a great back to back comparison of the three ways of tuning the Gti motor.

Sounds like a good idea. Off to see about some tb's this Friday so we may have another form of 180bhp. Turbo, Super and bodies would be a great back to back comparison of the three ways of tuning the Gti motor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

JUST AN IDEA before YOU RUN OF AND PAY £400/£500 ON THROTTLE BODIES CHECK OUT EBAY I GOT A SET OF MOTORBIKE TB's WHAT A BARGAIN £73.00 TO MY FRONT DOOR

definately up for this!! was going to go to northampton motorsport to get mine RR'D soon anyway so would be ideal!!!!

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

defo count me in. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

problem of course is convincing a mag - getting us lot together shouldn't be too much of a problem.

crap - if it happens i hope andi has his motor sorted or he'd be gutted...

Depending on time and place, I'll happily subject our little 1.0L to a thrashing (poor thing!)

0-100 in a 1 lt ?  Gonna need more than a day for that... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I can vouch for that! It IS do-able (that is, 100 on the clock, which is probably actually 64 in reality!!), but it does take quite some time!

christ, mitch is well keen! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

oh and i know other people have said it but, HAKEEM, STOP SHOUTING!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Only problem I forsee is the rollers and low cars. Most places I go cannot get my car on the rollers as it is too low and I am sure others of you will have the same problem.

Can't be bothered with adjusting ride height by about 30mm just for a quick power run but will still attend and if the car cant be run I will happily watch the rest of your cars.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

So who's gonna get it sorted, I was gonna go with Demon VW on thiers but would do this one, or maybe both confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So who's gonna get it sorted, I was gonna go with Demon VW on thiers but would do this one, or maybe both confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I WILL BE FORWARDING DETAILS FOR MAG SHOOT AND ROLLING ROAD SHOOT AND LET ALL KNOW DETAILS THIS WEEKEND laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I WILL BE FORWARDING DETAILS FOR MAG SHOOT AND ROLLING ROAD SHOOT AND LET ALL KNOW DETAILS THIS WEEKEND laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice one hakeem shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

The timing is so unfortunate for me for the rolling road.Im driving over from ireland on monday morning missing the show by a day.Ill have to check the posted images after.Ill be around to catch the next meet though!

Paul