Lupo GTI RIMS on AROSA

WetmonkeyTDI

Thanks, high praise indeed. All due to Shaun at The Creative Colour Workshop, Bournmouth 01202 380767, great guy and REALLY competitive prices. The cars going back in again soon for some more custom work wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

and you won't tell us anything about it till it's done, right?

Well I do like to have my secerets laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Seriously though, will go through whats going to happen in Readers rides when I update.

Its easy a pie mate. Unbolt old alloys, bolt up Bathursts. Thats it! And the results are spot on

5a14bf6d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers dude!!!

I was hoping they were just bolt on peasy!

And yeah bro.......your car looks sweet as!! Did someone say Euro look HELLOWW!!!!!

Does the ET have any impact? The Arosa I have is ET 33 to ET 38 I think - aren't the GTi wheels ET 43?

Curious to find out, as this has been the only reason I haven't invested in a set of these wheels. If no adverse impact - I may be investing in a set soon!

An information appreciated.

Thanks, high praise indeed. All due to Shaun at The Creative Colour Workshop, Bournmouth 01202 380767, great guy and REALLY competitive prices. The cars going back in again soon for some more custom work wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

plug plug plug laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you rekon i should ring him up and scare him?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

plug plug plug

Well he's too nice a guy to do it himself!

you rekon i should ring him up and scare him??

More like give him a heart attack with the amount of work you want!

you never say it without fibreglass on the th's. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

they hung out ALOT. never got pulled for it tho. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />