Hi, newbie.....familiar car?

biggaz

loopopic1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupoclubpic3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupoclubpic2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupoclubpic1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

all phone pics, cant be ar3d to get the digi out lol.... Its also been lifted now a bit on the front since the first pic to stop the rubbing.

gary

Edited by biggaz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like em biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Look alot different to wheels ive seen

Sometimes different is good....sometimes its bad

In this case its GOOD cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

T

Wow, they look awesome! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I've heard of them before on the VWVortex forum but nowhere else so they must be pretty rare over here.

I wouldn't fancy cleaning them mind! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cheers peeps glad you lot like them? i was unsure cos its hard to tell what suits a car when you have not got any examples to go from? It needs lifting on the front a bit though cos the tyres are hitting arche's damn it! Beauty of coilie's though!

Cheap too! 260 quid w/o tyres. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

gary

FANTASTIC wheels... REALLY loving them might have been swayed away from my cups if i had seen these before.

Do you have any 3/4 view pics of them on so i can see how they fit into the arches and what kind of dish they have?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cheers peeps glad you lot like them? i was unsure cos its hard to tell what suits a car when you have not got any examples to go from? It needs lifting on the front a bit though cos the tyres are hitting arche's damn it! Beauty of coilie's though!

Cheap too! 260 quid w/o tyres. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

gary

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers again for the comments... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I only have that one pic of the car at the moment, i'll get some more later and throw them up. After ive lifted the front a bit blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

gary

Cheers again for the comments... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I only have that one pic of the car at the moment, i'll get some more later and throw them up. After ive lifted the front a bit blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

gary

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they are crap hot - really suit the car - ditto what some of the other guys have said though - gonna be a bitch to clean!

Ebay mate, they are pretty old wheels but have been fully refurbished with diamond cut spokes and dish and black inside spokes etc...

Iv'e never seen them before which is kind of another reason why i bought them? They look like ally cat wheels which ive always liked! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thats what i thought they were at first as i nearly brought 13x8 allycats for my mini clubman i had

i really am struggling to find a decent set of different 'euro' style wheels at the moment for a really good price like the deal you got as all the wheels im looking at at the moment are new so are about £800 with tyres so saving £120 a week is gonna take ages to get them

wayne

yeah i know what you mean mate, was gonna spend around 500 ish on some bbs splits, then thought naaa...**** it! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Its a hard choice. Theres so many that look good but there always seen on other cars? Cant win.

Just keep an eye on german ebay, theres some real beasts on there!

I think i'll keep a hold of these ones, i like them and no one else has them lol, unlike ronal turbo's tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Na, was gonna get turbo's as they look smart, but fancied a change?