Hi, newbie.....familiar car?

biggaz

I've been admiring these wheels all week on your sig gaz - IMO best looking wheels on a Lupo I've seen yet - absolutely spot on for your car's colour & stance.

Complete bargain too, and rare by the sounds of it.

Well done, you've made me jealous sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the kind of wheel I would go for but they look so good on your car. You have definetelly made an excellent decision.

The side on picture looks so sweet, I guess you dont want the arches rubbing but can you not modify the arch lips as the low ride height is the buisiness.

Have fun cleaning those during winter, perhaps you should buy an elctric toothbrush next laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

There 7x15's

Mitch, thats the bit i liked about them too mate..the centre!

Well thanks for the comments, its actually her car ....but i do like it lol!

Has anyone seen them before then or what? Has some guy made these in his back garden with a chisel? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

gary

shhhh its gems car gary just wishes it was his , ha ha looks lovely,..............ahhh young love in a v dub

ha ha, i'll take my mk1 anyday, cos its old and rattly, noisy, hard to drive, but i love it lol.

mitch you know the guy at chester with the mk1's? the 5dr one with whitewalls etc?. He has a workshop doesn't he, whats his sprayjobs/work like?

gary biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Morning all,

This is my first post here, my mate stumbled across these pics and let me know....

because I recently bought these...

newrims1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

newrims3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

They seem to be identical to Biggaz's, but they're fully polished for that show look (even more of a pig to clean!)

They were destined for my new project, but it hasn't arrived yet so they're sitting in my shed for the winter.

Nice to finally find another set on a dub, they look so good on Biggaz's motor I'm tempted to buy a lupo!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

They were destined for my new project, but it hasn't arrived yet so they're sitting in my shed for the winter.

Nice to finally find another set on a dub, they look so good on Biggaz's motor I'm tempted to buy a lupo!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wouldnt sell them for a good price would you? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wouldnt sell them for a good price would you? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Define "good price" for me mate! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hi, the lupo that biggaz has a photo of is actually mine. they look slightly different to my wheels, mine have fot abit of a dish on them, they are called eta betas. but yours look pretty cool too tho.

hi, the lupo that biggaz has a photo of is actually mine. they look slightly different to my wheels, mine have fot abit of a dish on them, they are called eta betas. but yours look pretty cool too tho.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These have a dish on them too - its just the reflection that looks like it doesn't smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm sure these are the same ETA rims - Dunno if you can tell in the pics, but mine have a good dish too, (at least an inch) - the ones I have are 7x15 Et 25, if the offset on yours is different the size of the dish will be too!

I haven't seen my rims on a car yet so it's nice to finally see them on a Dub!!

yeah, dought you will see many of them around, it took me ages to decide which wheels i wanted cos couldnt tell if they would suit the car, but gaz found these and we just took a chance, glad we did cos they look cool, and very rare too!! which is wat i like.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ignore her mate lol. Aye they are et25 7x15's....i like the look of them all polished up. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Define "good price" for me mate! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

erm...... good price means not stupidly expensive but not stupidly cheap either really doubt your gonna sell them though are you? your just teasing me

pmsl, go on have a fight......... angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

ther was a set on ebay an i really wanted em for my lupo but they jus dissapeared before it finished, mus have dun a private sale, really wanted em an all sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ah shame!!! jst keep looking, im sure there will be some more pop up!! i didnt realy want them(wasnt sure about the black bit in the middle), but gary (biggaz) said they would look gud!! glad i got them now.