leather seats

big_chris1981

Odd question, but I echo what others have said, re-trim sounds like the best option so long as you take the time to find a good place that will do a good job.

Only you can tell us if you want leather or not though. I would like a re-trim in the future, but others may not. It is an oppotunity to make the car slightly different from the norm, which means in interests me.

(OEM leather is as rare as chicken's teeth! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you ask YLC should be quite easy to find then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

just missed a full mint leather interior for £300 on ebay...gutted.

do mk4 golf seats fit? the fronts i mean....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes golf 4 front seat will fit, as will A3/A4, i have A3 turbo quattro sport leather front in my arosa.

@carter

saw your car at vwnw mate

nice job thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Edited by Damo

have you got air con? because i boughts leather seats for my mk4 polo when i had it and i had no air con and in the summer it was so hot, especially when driving for more than 30 mins.

I wanted leather on my car but very glad I didn't now, living where we do its just far far far too hot, even with air con to cool you down a leathered up car isn't the way to go.

Still going to have a re-trim done, but I think the fronts will have to have to be half leather.

Naah, cloth is much better - especially in the summer.

Here, I'll tell you what - I'm willing to do you a favour - I'll come over and swap your horrible sticky leather for some nice cloth seats, and I won't even charge you - how does that sound?

Naah, cloth is much better - especially in the summer.

Here, I'll tell you what - I'm willing to do you a favour - I'll come over and swap your horrible sticky leather for some nice cloth seats, and I won't even charge you - how does that sound?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooooooohhhhhhh.......... if only i wanted cloth!

its the vw aftermarket dash kit! retails for around £88, but got it for about £45 with my staff discount! livens the dash up, makes other lupos with standard vents look odd!

its the vw aftermarket dash kit! retails for around £88, but got it for about £45 with my staff discount! livens the dash up, makes other lupos with standard vents look odd!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't say I've ever heard of it, sounds interesting. What sort of finish is it? Do they do different finishes? Could I be cheeky and ask for A.Part number (or numbers) and B. Some close up and detailed pics sometime please.

No rush though, just interested to get a better look of what they look like.

Edited by AndyW

only in that finish from vw, but there is acompany called pre-woodec that make all different finshes, but they cost around £90-£100 i think. i only found this by accident whilst messing around at work in a moment of total boredom!! will get better pics for you!