a lupo first ............... i hope

Mitchell

polishing the bonnet will soon become one of those things you have to get up early for every day... Like walking a dog... or as tigz will soon find out, having a child smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Could you not have like... a giant full bonnet bra made up for getting it to the show so that 1 - it stays clean, 2 - it doesnt blind everyone biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd imagine it'd run too easily with it being such a smooth surface... cos if you think about it, you've gotta flat metalic paint back a bit before you lacquer it so it'll key properly.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dont want to know how to do it.

Theres no F-ing way I am polishing my bonnet every single day!!!!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

will it oxidize if its an alloy bonnet?

hahaha told you it was the bonnet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well done mitch looks amazing but cant help laughing at the max power link biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> @ max p link.........................but smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> its a lupo

Who cares if someone modding a diffrent style car also thought it was cool.

Ignoreing the ones all copying each other, with the same kits, and lights.

There is some quality modded cars on the road, that are not in the VW style.

I wouldn't want to drive a Hotrod, but I like some of there ideas.

This one the most.

Wouldn't fancy keeping this clean either!!!

Showed the lads at work today.

Totally amazed.

im just in the process of doing this on a lupo gti bonnet myself wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

only joking i havent even got a dman car to play with now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> it is damn inpressive though mate well done and i agree with you about people copying all your mods as the car aint orriginal one off as people will say "yeah ive only ever seen TWO like that"

Mitch, I've just read through this thread (late I know!).

Have to say, I'm really impressed with your ideas.

That's what modifying a car is about to me - new ideas like youre that cost very little & make a huge difference.

And the fact you do all the work yourself must be so satisfying!

Good work man!

whats the glare off the sun like ? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bad shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

mitch unit 21 I love it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but i was wondering as its got no paint on it wont it oxidise? If not how will you keep it in that condition?

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

yeah but i was wondering as its got no paint on it wont it oxidise? If not how will you keep it in that condition?

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gonna have to keep on it my wheels get done every 5 days so will do this also