a lupo first ............... i hope

Mitchell

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hand so as not to distort it,and wax on a polishing mop it flexses [sp] as soon as any sort of weight is applied.not good so its a case of gently does it had to do this bit twice from 80 grit to 2000 wet flat, and laquer discolours it.

Edited by mitch unit 21

hmmmm too many questions .lol esp on how to do ...........80 on orb upto 320 the rest by hand .oh and not forgetting the 5 litres of paint stripper to take all the factory layers of paint off the base primer took 3 hours

hmmmm too many questions .lol esp on how to do ...........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dont want to know how to do it.

Theres no F-ing way I am polishing my bonnet every single day!!!!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yeh just a tad worried about the 5.0[ police as in hawaii 5 0] lol giving me stick about how reflective it will be

I would have thought you would be alright mate.

If the North East is anything like yorkshire, you wont get any sun to help with the excess glare shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

anyway once some shows have been done i will swap it for another alloy bonnet if anyone has one maybe some cash for my old age fund as alloy dust causes alziemers disease, lol what was this post about again where am i.........................

yep that is mad. seen it done to a few cars in max power but never on a lupo. looks cool.

i may go do my boot now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> only joking. i use to work in a body shop spraying. and know how boring polishing with the old mop is. never get me doing it every day.

i bet your bird loves it. has some were to do her hair now. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not a max power mod damn i never read that ***** so i would'nt know , one consolation is its a vw i suppose

dont know whether you know, but if ur using come cutting compound and wanna use an electric polisher, use plenty of water and they you will be able to get a nice cut but then keep the heat down

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep mate i know i used some g3 on the mop and just had a big sponge trickling water down, my windscreen was black after that little bit, so might just stick to the three grades of metal wax on the rope wheels

Edited by mitch unit 21

Looks very shiney, but you can't just do the bonnet, the whole car needs chroming, THEN I'll be very impressed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by AndyW

I can honestly say i'd never have guessed this one! That is going to look mint when it's finished! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

hahaha told you it was the bonnet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well done mitch looks amazing but cant help laughing at the max power link biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />