a lupo first ............... i hope

Mitchell

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really want to share my mad mod with you guys i have pics of it in process but i hate being copied once something is copied its ruined for the creator i think.

i really want to share my mad mod with you guys i have pics of it in process but i hate being copied once something is copied its ruined for the creator i think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed - fair play mate (i have been flatered by how many peeps have asked about a simple mod like my mkv gti grill lookalikey - but i know what you mean).

Edited by Loopy Lupo

another clue and i am off to bed...................

to do this mod you need something from another model

I don't have a clue, but if he said he doesn't know if its legal or not does that not mean things like lights, carbon bonnets, bumpers etc would all be ok, if fitted correctly? Im not sure... confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> I am excited though, for the fact that this car was a written off(?) standard lupo a couple of months ago and now its a polo gti engined sleeper!

why would anyone do this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno, ultimate smooth look? Debadging and dehandling is for wimps, de-dooring is the future, couple it with remote operate windows and use Dukes of Hazard style entry?

BULL BARS FROM A FORD F150 PICKUP!? That would be a first?

Edited by montythemole

replacing the engine with a thermo nuclear reactor? Surely that would be questionable when it comes to the law?

nah seriously... havent a clue, but can't wait to see whatever it is you've got up your wizzards sleave smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep very true. the best mod i have seen in a long time has to be vw rallye arches on a early jetta. i loved that idea. simple but i have never seen it done.

well i hope it works out for ya. good luck. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> just a quickie my yellow one was not a write off never has been. do you want me to reveal all.................... i might but no one better say i am in the process of doing just that..............!

fVCnlQDqJb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

MIRROR POLISHED ALLOY BONNET hard work but hope its a first

this is by far the biggest thing i have ever tried to polish up and the hardest part is not sanding thru the panel and not getting too much heat generated so as not to distort the panel.................thin alloy is a bitch and i will have to polish it every day to keep it

I19UBVBsxM.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />