VW Lupo GTI

Lupifer

I have a late 2002 VW Lupo GTI 6 speed in black (sun roof not aircon) and considering selling, just wanted to gauge if there would be any interest out there at the moment? 
I purchased her in March last year and in honesty would love to keep her but we also have a VW T5 Camper which has become an obsession (we are a VW nut house!!) and now looking at replacing our works VW Caddy with another T5 but Loopy would have to go. 

She has 130k on the clock, lots of service history, had cambelt and water pump replaced last year when I bought her. Two remote keys, central locking, electric windows, DAB stereo, alloy wheels. Flew through last years MOT and will have new MOT which is due in July. 

The car is genuine and original with the exception of the suspension which had already been replaced and lowered when I purchased the car (I think I have the paperwork showing the alignments etc when this was done). And the previous owners had the windows professionally tinted, I have receipts for that aswell. To my knowledge, other than that, everything else is standard. Due to my OCD (!!) I have replaced interior trims (genuine VW) since buying the car and I also have a brand new VW genuine steering wheel in box ready to fit that will be included (supplied but not installed). 

Bodywork is in great condition, but please also be realistic as it is an 18 year old car so not spotless! 

I have included a couple of photos just for reference at the moment but will post more if genuine interest is there. Now has private plate on, L25LAF, which is included.

Located in Cornwall, looking at offers in the region of £3995.

Thanks for looking :)

A40B4A20-9132-468C-BF77-9D196727BA87.jpeg

8E3A3416-A041-458A-8557-943C5249B480.jpeg

• 2 months later...