Back again!

Rosie-the-arosa

Hello!

i haven’t been on here since 2010. I used to own a Seat Arosa 1.4 sport, made the bad decision of doing a swap for a crap car, and I’ve missed the arosa ever since!

Searched high and low for another one but still couldn’t find one.

yesterday, I seen a Lupo GTi and ended up buying it ? 

I miss these little cars, got some big plans with it ?

opinions?

DF8B677F-74C5-4F15-9A74-681E3CE70C6B.jpeg

6245A141-AF50-4587-B663-FDDD0D71A17F.jpeg

0CACF121-1C7C-48C8-A449-33AFF283C2D2.jpeg

70CEB669-A80A-4BE7-8F16-F60119B47D15.jpeg

FA3340AB-6C9E-47C4-B8BB-BA947C541D92.jpeg

It’s been for sale for ages, was my favourite lupo back in the day, think I’ve still got his build thread on my favourites list on my phone.

Haha ?

Yeah it needs a bit of TLC. Usual driver window won’t work, bits of bubbling around the arches, alloys curbed to bits.

i was wanting to put a 1.8t engine in, but then had an even better idea of seeing if anyone clever enough could put an R32 engine in? Or am I just dreaming too much here? ?

keep it as oem as poss. any playing will instantly devalue your investment. if you keep it stock, in decent condition (fix any minor things as they crop up), you'll be able to sell it for the same as you paid. free motoring for however long you keep it. in fact you could get lucky and it might even go up in price....

9 hours ago, mk2 said:

keep it as oem as poss. any playing will instantly devalue your investment. if you keep it stock, in decent condition (fix any minor things as they crop up), you'll be able to sell it for the same as you paid. free motoring for however long you keep it. in fact you could get lucky and it might even go up in price....

Yes I suppose that’s a good point actually. Hoping the Lupo becomes a classic in a few years ?