drink holder

hi there i have the 1.4 lupo but i have noticed that in some of the other lupos have drink holders does any 1 know where i can get 1 from and would it fit straight in mine? thanx emma x

swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

What is there at the moment? If its just a thin blanking plate it 'may' not fit.

When we tried to fit one at Ultimate Dubs last year we found that some dashes have a very slight cut out underneith the dash towards the back. If this isn't present the cupholders don't fit properly...

is there any move places that could poss sell 1 i have looked on some websits but nothing for a lupo sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> thanx

You won't be able to get cup holders like the GTI has.

Yours is an early lupo, and you have switches where the cupholders are on a GTI.

As has been mentioned, some earler models did come with cupholders underneath the radio (in the second DIN slot) as did some arosas.

Make sure you get the latter and not the former.

• 2 weeks later...
is there any move places that could poss sell 1 i have looked on some websits but nothing for a lupo DSCF0722.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it is a t reg i just looked on that vag parts and they havent got any for a lupo i would be willing to buy 1 off some1 thanx emma x

you couldnt find them as im sure there down on vagparts as a polo part

• 3 weeks later...

the lupos is under the centre of the dash but above the heater controls ( basically where the arosas have a pannel with AROSA on it the lupos have there cupholders there )

• 3 weeks later...

The part number for the single drinks holder is 4B0 885 995 B 01C and costs about £25 from vw, you will also need the trim panel for it avail in black or grey which costs £4.70

Hope this helps someone.