Raven Lupo GTI v2.0 - Attack of the clone

Mr ColinG

Your cars looking brilliant love the interior! Was just wondering how you installed the mk6 headlight switch as I've just bought one and the plug sizes for the new and old switch are completely different? Cheers :)

mk6 switch wont fit, its from a mk4 Golf, plugs straight in.

• 5 months later...

Been a wee while, but as summer is coming got the wheels out of storage and repolished ready for tyres.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Also finally convinced the wife it needed lowered, set of KW V1 inox now fitted, car is off to the bodyshop to get a few bits tidied up.

Pics once the wheels are on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shouldn't have sold the first one :(

Wheels look stunning and hope to see it again soon

12yan

• 4 weeks later...

Well, its been a wee while since I updated this.

Done a few things, now a bit closer to the ground thanks to KW V1 Inox coilovers.

Got tyres on the Gottis, so they are now fitted.

And the car spent a wee while out at Kirkton getting all the paint bits sorted that were annoyong me. while it was there would have been rude not to get a few subtle mods done.

Golf mk6 tailgate handle fitted, dewipered, delocked, stubby drivers mirror, a few gloss black bits. And afew other things.Had a camera battery fail at the weekend so only stolen pics for now, better pics of the detail then I get around to it.

428929_444532772253899_1891653746_n.jpg

315317_255425001235715_1614145661_n.jpg

406237_344124395662863_1442189529_n.jpg

306573_10151943643105430_2019167282_n.jpg

547978_10150956168798149_156359428_n.jpg

LOL this is epic :clap:

You ever regret selling the 1st one ?

LOL this is epic :clap:

You ever regret selling the 1st one ?

Yes and no, was geting out of hand and I think the only way to stop was to sell it, on the other hand perhaps I should have sorned it and refound the love. Never mind.

This one will never be the same level, aint going to show it, only taken it to one Scottish meet this year and its now sorned.

Yes and no, was geting out of hand and I think the only way to stop was to sell it, on the other hand perhaps I should have sorned it and refound the love. Never mind.

This one will never be the same level, aint going to show it, only taken it to one Scottish meet this year and its now sorned.

Was a shame that you sold but like you said was getting out of hand, Glad your back in a lupo and bringing up to a nice standard

Hope i get to see it one day :thumbup:

Was a shame that you sold but like you said was getting out of hand, Glad your back in a lupo and bringing up to a nice standard

Hope i get to see it one day :thumbup:

Thanks Ryan, maybe, but might not be me driving, eldest starts driving soon :swerve:

Thanks Ryan, maybe, but might not be me driving, eldest starts driving soon :swerve:

Wicked He will love it :swerve: