Vixen the 1.0E... "Lupo to Watch 2013"- Carbon BBS RMs

JoeA

Updates....

since last time I've bought a new sub, a brand new SWR-1244d. Paid a lot less than RRP, and now I've been able to run it in and set it up correctly rather than all my used ones which never responded right. I bought some Potenzas off of custard for a decent price to put on the new wheels.

Which leads me on to them nicely :).......

Finally after months they're on, BBS RS772/ RXII, refurbed in silver with a bit of a flake and pearl :) Centre caps look the part swell, much better than the VW ones. Went for the ones with the carbon look back.

IMG_0537.jpg

Also got some stickers from Ben..

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

All ready for the fast show at Santa Pod tomorrow, finished 2 hours before leaving time, looks like I'm getting no sleep!

IMG_0540.jpg

Plenty of snaps will be taken this weekend so keep posted!

Edited by joeadamou

Cheers guys, means a lot!!

A few pics from Santa Pod...

I think i need some spacers (especially out back)

IMG_5333.jpg

Our little group

IMG_5337.jpg

Stickers looked nice :)

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

Looks awesome!

You really do need to space!

:thumbsup:

X2 on this. I think space the backs but leave the fronts... front tuck is a big win imo.

Also I added you two guys on Facebook (Joe & Adam) just incase you dint know it was me :)

X2 on this. I think space the backs but leave the fronts... front tuck is a big win imo.

Also I added you two guys on Facebook (Joe & Adam) just incase you dint know it was me :)

I worked it out aha!

Looks awesome!

You really do need to space!

:thumbsup:

Cheers Adam!

I worked out from the hinckley :P

Very good work.. The BBS are like the mine!! :tongueout:

Cheers i Love them!

As far as spacing is concerned, I'm going to order a set of 20mm. If they look sweet, ill keep them on the back and keep the tuck on the front. If i decide i need more then ill put them on the front and get 25s for the back.

But hey, i may just end up grabbing 20s and 25s in the first place ill keep you all posted!

My best mate knocked me up this beauty for my birthday.....

IMG_0546.jpg

Low times, front shall be going around 15mm lower and spacers will be ordered and on in the next fortnight.

IMG_0542.jpg

Ta!

New goodies ordered...

-Rclick central locking kit

-Rclick flip key and alarm kit

-Alpine type x components for the front, my type r's will then go in the back and the type e's will be for sale

Oh and I also carbon wrapped my bpillars thanks to Koop's thread informing me they were screwed and not riveted :D

Next on my list is those pesky spacers and an alpine 4 channel :)

Edited by joeadamou