Club Lupo rolling road day at Awesome

AwesomeAl

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for a good day, Al. There were a nice run of cars and it was good chatting to you Gary, it was nice to see what power you got with the modifications you did.

Likewise matey

another face to a name

decent set of figures there

Ashley manifold beckons i feel

G B)

Edited by leweylupo

Thanks for organising the day Al, top bloke! need to save monies now to book it in for 60k service :/ me and dad managed to bodge my exhaust this morning, tip isnt central but its not hitting anymore so i can live with it for now.

Thanks for organising the day Al, top bloke! need to save monies now to book it in for 60k service :/ me and dad managed to bodge my exhaust this morning, tip isnt central but its not hitting anymore so i can live with it for now.

No worries Gavin!

Did you figure out what that odd clicking noise was coming from your engine?

Had a literally "Awesome" day yesterday, thanks Al for organising.

Big thanks to James for those great photos of Sunny - still waiting on Ed's photos but he's in Edinburgh so just gonna have to wait.

Was a really good day, well organised, can't wait for the next event! :)

still waiting on Ed's photos but he's in Edinburgh so just gonna have to wait.

I can't tell you if any of them came out well....some tend to be a little blurry when indoors. All will be revealed on tuesday when i hook my camera up to my computer!

Cheers for a good day, Al.

Not a problem Vinny! :) Was good to see you again!

My pics...

Lovely photos James ! :) Came out really well!

Awesome Brew was nice! :D

;)

Had a literally "Awesome" day yesterday, thanks Al for organising.

Was a really good day, well organised, can't wait for the next event! :)

No problem! :) We do aim to please! Glad I managed to sort out your headlight problem too! :) Can't have you going round blinding everyone!

I can't tell you if any of them came out well....some tend to be a little blurry when indoors. All will be revealed on tuesday when i hook my camera up to my computer!

They should come out OK Ed, The workshop is relatively camera friendly!

no :( still there....

maybe your guys will know what it is when it gets serviced?

I would say it was your tappets mate. might need adjusting, your mods might have thrown em off. deffo need sorting though.

Cheers again to Al for a well organised day, just wish I had remembered to take my thermals!

There were some lovely lupos there and was good to put faces and cars to forum names!

Here are my figures if anyone is interested...

Lupo_rollers_1010.jpg

And just to remind people, I (sadly) put the car up for sale about a couple of weeks ago, link to for sale advert. in case anyone is interested in making an offer on her.

Sam

Cheers again to Al for a well organised day, just wish I had remembered to take my thermals!

And just to remind people, I (sadly) put the car up for sale about a couple of weeks ago, link to for sale advert. in case anyone is interested in making an offer on her.

No worries Sam! Honestly if I had the cash, I'd buy your car! It'd make a great little project!

sorry i couldnt make it looked great

You suck lol.

Did anyone stick around for the Polo Gti run?

The Polo did 205bhp and 260lb/ft, The Ibiza that ran after it did 215bhp and 290lb/ft.