Playstation 3's

nfbr

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE the failbox!!!! stupid controller, have to pay more once you have bought a game and all that, I mean who thought that one up???

my playstation is my baby! it hardly gets turned off, TV via play TV, blu/dvd player and some incredible games.

(anyone else played the Mirror's Edge demo?)

Buy a PS3 you will not regret it.

could someone PM on how to put a bigger HDD in it?

Play TV is a freeview tuner box, but with that working with your ps3 allows you to record live freeview channels. Great if you dont have sky and its a one off charge of £59. Only limit on recording is the size of your drive :shades:

The gadget show did a test of this the other week and it failed badly. Only 1 tuner that didnt really work plus loads of other stuff :(

The PS3 though is magic. Ive never used a console so much and not just for games. Ive upgraded the HDD to 320 i think and now have loads of music and videos on there.

It boots faster then any PC so have a click play of a tune.

I have the whole of red dwarf on there and watch and episode a night. Thats in Div-X too and great quality!

Plus the awesome games and a blue-ray player.

Get one! B)

I HATE the failbox!!!! stupid controller, have to pay more once you have bought a game and all that, I mean who thought that one up???

my playstation is my baby! it hardly gets turned off, TV via play TV, blu/dvd player and some incredible games.

(anyone else played the Mirror's Edge demo?)

Buy a PS3 you will not regret it.

could someone PM on how to put a bigger HDD in it?

Have a look on youtube :) Plenty of helpful videos on there about it !

It needs to be SATA 1, not 2. And 5400RPM...

Have a look on the PS3 for a guide.

The OS is the updates from Sony so you just download one to a flash drive and boot it with that in. Then it installs it all for you :shades:

No not realy - but still think XBOX 360

Stop being retarded...

I have stated either three or four times on this thread that I'm not buying it for a games console. I'm mainly buying it for a Blu-Ray player. and because its only a few quid dearer than most Stand alone blu-ray disc players I may aswel get the console and have the added bonus of games as and when I please...

The Failbox is a complete waste of money for the simple reason I still wouldn't have a blu-ray disc player.

The Failbox is never going to have Gran Tourismo 5 either.

Anyway - Either learn to read the question before answering it

or

gtfosmall.jpg

Play.com just amended their offer...

For the same £299.99 you now get PS3 80gb, GTA-IV, 300 Blu-Ray Disc, Blu-Ray Remote and now you get Little big plannet aswel !!

How cool is that !

Little Big Planet is canny cool. I never play games, they just don't interest me any more. It's the only game other than Guitar Hero that can keep me amused. Suppose it's because it's pretty much a simple platformer like I used to play when I was little.

Now ordered:

PS3 80gb

300 Blu Ray Disc

Blu Ray Remote.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Little Big Plannet

all for £299 delivered ! :)

Order got Dispatched 10 minutes ago by Play.com

Lets see how quickly they can deliver it!

Now ordered:

PS3 80gb

300 Blu Ray Disc

Blu Ray Remote.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Little Big Plannet

all for £299 delivered ! :)

Order got Dispatched 10 minutes ago by Play.com

Lets see how quickly they can deliver it!

That's a bargain price mate. Well found. Let me know what Little Big Planet is like, I fancy getting a PS3 soon and thats on my list!