Door Dents

Putney

I am really careful as to where i park but yesterday some doughnut in a honda accord managed to put one in to my front wing.. the car was unmarked before. i was half tempted to put the boot into his door but two wrongs don't make a right.. :(

I am really careful as to where i park but yesterday some doughnut in a honda accord managed to put one in to my front wing.. the car was unmarked before. i was half tempted to put the boot into his door but two wrongs don't make a right.. :(

plus it may not have necesarily been him he could have replaced the offender

Thats annoying. Someone did it to me to.

Worst is when you park miles way and you get back to your car and some moron has parked right next to your door so you can't get in. bloomin' cock noses.

a few months ago there was a bloke in an 406 at our work that used to park over 2 spaces in our crowded carpark so i parked my passenger door inches from his drivers door so you couldn't even walk alongside it and when i came out somebody else had done the same and he'd wrote prick on my windscreen in the frost I was pissing myself all the way home at the thought of the smug fool walking all the way home in -3 now he parks right at the back still over 2 spaces wtf it's a 500squid 406 with ducktape on the bumper

migth have a bad back or sore legs or something so needs to have the doors all the way open to be able to swing both legs out at once and get out or in. Could be lots of reasons, might not be a prick.

there have been a few times my doors have been caught, one perfect example... i was in the pics and came out to find a bright yellow scoda parked next to us (at the time i had a navy 106), down my driver door was a 6inch yellow mark and a nnice big dint down to the metal

Chris flying knee'd the fools door= new pannel needed and i left a polite note :lol:

before certain people jump on me, it was not me who damaged the other car but it made me feel better, it was priced at 130 to remove the dint and re paint the door

Edited by Anna

Chris doesn't mess about like, he nearly flattened that lad who was mates with the guy with the Tranny van that bumped into his Lupo :lol:

:lol: he told me about the knuckle duster incident , he's got a hot head on him when someone has done something to piss him off.

The car should be ready to collect tonight, finally after 4weeks!

The guy when he turned up at the gym turns out knows some of the younger lads B)

Edited by Anna

had that a couple of times, some douche who lived in my block of apartments has put about 4 dents in my drivers door, i put a few in their punto, but it doesnt quite match up :(

and back when i had my mazda 323 4WD turbo, i got out of work and found some guy in a spanking new audi A6 had parked so close i couldnt get to my door, i climbed in the passenger door, and as my car was a beater anyways, smacked my drivers door into his, and then kicked my door into his to make sure i left a nice big mark :D

It could be worse, they could of put a crease in your GTi's rear wheel arch. Right down to the edge across the flat face too. Arches arent split arches, and its too deep to suction out.

Bang out, grind back and respray the rear quarter anyone?! :huh:

migth have a bad back or sore legs or something so needs to have the doors all the way open to be able to swing both legs out at once and get out or in. Could be lots of reasons, might not be a prick.

possibly but doubtfull due to his warehouseman role

My car has a fair few dents in the sides from people opening doors onto it. So anoying, especially when i paid £170 to have some big dents taken out of one door, and a few weeks later someone dinked it again :angry:

I think most of us have got our own back when people dink your car with their door, i know i have.

Although opening your door onto them often caused more damage, my drivers doors edges was pushed round from doing it so much (might i add it was like this when i got it!) So i got that fixed too! :lol:

I always try to park on end spaces, right up close to the curb, but there is always someone who parks right up close anyway.

Thats why you jam a screw driver in there lock. Most people who dent your car, don't care about there own car so they probably won't notice you've dented it. But if you destroy the lock, then they have no choice but to notice it :lol:

Thats why you jam a screw driver in there lock. Most people who dent your car, don't care about there own car so they probably won't notice you've dented it. But if you destroy the lock, then they have no choice but to notice it :lol:

Vindictive... I like, I like! :lol:

• 1 year later...

a few months ago there was a bloke in an 406 at our work that used to park over 2 spaces in our crowded carpark so i parked my passenger door inches from his drivers door so you couldn't even walk alongside it and when i came out somebody else had done the same and he'd wrote prick on my windscreen in the frost I was pissing myself all the way home at the thought of the smug fool walking all the way home in -3 now he parks right at the back still over 2 spaces wtf it's a 500squid 406 with ducktape on the bumper

thats actually the funnist thing!

knowing my luck though i'd do something like that and my car wouldget keyed!