The Big Convoy!

CasperGTI

Ok so people keep asking about the convoy and leaving times in various threads so here it is!

To get us a good camping spot, we need to arrive on the Friday fairly early, We will be leaving from for the 20 min drive to edition from:

JN 15A M1 SOUTHBOUND SERVICES

1.30 MEET

LINK TO MAP: MAP

John

Put your name on here ir you will be left behind if your late:

1 - CasperGTi

2 -

Is that 1:30 leaving, or 1:30 meet and leaving shortly after?

I want to try and leave as soon as we can, so if you can make it for a little earlier then that would be cool, but we will say to aim to leave for about 1.35-1.45 ish??

Ive got out convoy running so we should arrive about 1.15 if we keep up a fairly good pace, should be about 10 or so cars with us.

I want to try and leave as soon as we can, so if you can make it for a little earlier then that would be cool, but we will say to aim to leave for about 1.35-1.45 ish??

Ive got out convoy running so we should arrive about 1.15 if we keep up a fairly good pace, should be about 10 or so cars with us.

Do you want to say that in a language I understand?

I won't make the convoy, though I hope to get there before beddy-byes time.

Computer says 6hours 39mins, so I'm hoping to leave home about the same time as you leave Jct15.

Save me a slot for my car and bivvi bag!

Just give him enough room to sleep next to his car, he's from an era where they didn't have tents.

Just for you ray.....

Ive said a 1.30 meet time, but i would like it if we could move on as soon as possible. The southern convoy will arive just before 1.30 i hope!

Just give him enough room to sleep next to his tentcar, he's from an era where they didn't have tents.

Just for you ray.....

Ive said a 1.30 meet time, but i would like it if we could move on as soon as possible. The southern convoy will arive just before 1.30 i hope!

You been hitting the Ribena junior?

At least it makes sense this time.

According to rich your doing it top gear style and running the rope underneath Mark's car so it can't be seen :lol:

:lol: that would be brilliant!!!! so tempted to do it, ground clearance could be a slight issue with the rope but its something we could work around im sure!

Hey John,

Any chance i can tag along on the convoy in to Edition 38 :D

The more we go in togeather the better camping spot we might get

Cheers Ryan

Postcode for the Services is NN4 9QY for anyone using sat nav or route planners.

My hero :wub:

Any chance i can tag along on the convoy in to Edition 38 :D

And who are you?!

:lol: that would be brilliant!!!! so tempted to do it, ground clearance could be a slight issue with the rope but its something we could work around im sure!

Lol, can we tie a few cloths to it, and i'll try and get the underneath of mine as clean as Ryans.

And who are you?!

Lol, can we tie a few cloths to it, and i'll try and get the underneath of mine as clean as Ryans.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im Ryan

And who are you?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im Ryan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.