My police loving lupo (more pictures added)

melonman

Looks mint! I love the colour and the rims, i take it that your Lupo is an SE? There is one thing i would do and that is take the rear wiper off, it would clean the back end up a treat. :)

Nice, that looks ace! I read your thread about the police pulling you because of yur wheels xD What are they?

Nice, that looks ace! I read your thread about the police pulling you because of yur wheels xD What are they?

14" steffan evo 8s, 8 at the front 9 at the rear....yeah was a bit of a crap day to be honest! :wacko:

Looks mint! I love the colour and the rims, i take it that your Lupo is an SE? There is one thing i would do and that is take the rear wiper off, it would clean the back end up a treat. :)

Could do with some osram indicator bulbs too ;)

• 1 month later...

Looks like a good job on the front bumper! I always think this colour would look good with some tinted headlights and indicators too :)

P.S. the red brake drums are not for me, drums are nothing to show off about :whistle:

Not a fan of the car at all but that colour is awesome. What is it? Fresco green?

Yeah it is, I PM'd you the paint code ages ago B)

Edited by jon_273

nice mate. cant really c what all the fuss is about with the wheels. ud think they would have somethin better to get on with lol. insides of the wheels same colour as the car and polished dishes and it would be champion!!!

Glen