lupo ' breaking

Sophiemasden

Well 6 weeks ago my engine gave up and blew up on me after been fixed couple months before.

dad stripped the engine to find out the headgasket has blown and the engine seal split so my car was only using two cylinders.

anyone no what to do with i wanna get rid but don't no best way to should i put it on ebay as spares and repairs or sell the car for few hundred with a broken head gasket as it not worth me fixing it cz am getting a new car.

If i break it.you can have the indicators and stuff ill just pull the pink vinyl off them & nope didn't have much luck with it pretty gutted tbh love my little lupo :( but not much point in dropping new engine in cz am waiting for a cheque to clear then getting a new car .

Hi Ya.

If its got a grey interior I could do with a window winder handle and securing screw, and a sunvisor retaining clip and screw.

Pretty please....??

(oh and a new gearbox for an sdi with 5 gears not like the 4 I've been driving round with for ages would be fab!)

Do you have the plastic cover for the drivers side seat belt, it's the part that fixes to the pillar between the door window and rear window just above shoulder height.

Hi sorry guys i missed my little car to much my dad has stripped the engine down to discover what's up with it and with it been just the head gasket blown right through and split it completely o am going to be fixing it and keeping it for 3 week just while i wait to get my new car.

so it will be up for breaking bits in three -4 weeks if people are still interested.:)