Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

• 2 weeks later...

Thought of that, but i don't like the idea of too many joints, i mean in the end there will be 3 joints on a single connection, i think it will affect the sound quality?

Nothing you'll be able to notice. I assure you. You'd have to have incredibly sensitive ears to notice a single extension (or even a double extension joint). A thick, good quality, extension wire will make absolutely no difference whatsoever I assure you.

• Like 1

Thank you Skezza, but I'll go for a mother-father jack after all and install it under the climate controls - i just haven't got to a place to buy the cable yet.

@Matt, I think i'll recolor them completely, still have to decide what's it gonna be.

Edited by Danyutz

So do I mate, I just need to finish investing in maintenance so I can have a proper running car, then the modding starts. I have until March to save money for tires - that's when we aren't obliged by law to wear winter tires. So I guess the wheels will be finished by then.

And the refurb has started! Split all the wheels, gave then a wash, time to deal with the corrosion next.

Couple of questions, what should i use to clean the bolts? Forgot to measure the center caps, what size would I need for 772? And also, do i have to use a torque wrench for when i put them back? Thanks!

3FYOelel.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Got Brembo, disks and pads.

Anyway, other updates regarding the wheels, had some time saturday and managed to sand down ONE wheel, i did expect some work, but not THAT much to refurb.

Nice move with the aux cable, mate! :) I also did it a few months ago, except the fact that I pulled the cable through the ashtray, since I don't use it anyway.

Also, the rims look great. I'm looking for a set too, but I want to go for a set of RH Cups or Borbet Ts.

Edited by lowrider