Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

Only thing i don't like it's that the color is a bit shiny for my taste, maybe it will lose it's shine once it dries out. I just went to the shop and bought 100ml of a dark gray paint ( didn't want black, as it was to shiny) and a 20mm brush :)

Also got this, received it this morning. 'tis the small details that matter.

Lt9yCNrl.jpg

Edit: I've received the front flanges and rear shock protection, so I can say that the whole suspension is new.

Edited by Danyutz

"Lows" day has come! here's a before/after shot - crappy, i know. I'll take some proper shots. Road feedback has improved a lot, body roll has been reduced and it really is how i imagined, a good compromise between comfort and sport - i love how the car handles now.

ki3QlQWl.jpg

FdAvBdJl.jpg

Next up, spacers.

They say patience is a virtue, so it is! Finally managed to get a spoiler. Breaker dude was scared to remove it from the boot so i got the entire boot! - the one on the car is already rusted under the wiper. Believe it or not, sealed the deal for 40 quid.

The spoiler is the smaller one available thru accessories brochure.

9DKQfZ1l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks fellas, means a lot - I just did some math and since i bought the car exactly one year ago, i spent the same amount of money on maintenance and parts, of the initial purchase.

Sorted out a pair of speakers for the back, tweeters included. Need to retrim the GTi cards, with tim-tom ( otherwise missus will kill me ) and do the install.

Ordered the parts for oil change (other filters as well), as i did 10k km in one year.

I'm still undecided what to do with the tailgate - i have 2, both rusted and i want to remove the glass, clean, paint and add the spoiler, but i don't know if i can fit the glass back.. :unsure::unsure:

Edited by Danyutz

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the deal. I can give you the tailgate, minus spoiler.

I might sell the GTi rear door cards, if someone wants to buy them and pay for the shipment.

Edited by Danyutz