Green Lupo Sport

Afksam

So went to a scrap yard and picked up the new door interiors as the old ones look grim!

had to cut out holes for the electric window switches but other than needing clip things to hold them on pretty good fit :)

OLD:

IMG_2608.jpg

NEW :D

IMG_2607.jpg

So bit of an update today got the steering wheel fitted and found £1.10 haha

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

Also gave its a clean, this is before

IMG_2660.jpg

After:

IMG_2662.jpg

Still a bit grubby but with changing the interior panels and cleaning the carpet it looks a lot better still got to clean the plastic tomorrow and then making a custom parcel shelf for two 6x9's :)

Fix the rust mate! then fit your coilovers then voila. Then you can focus on the inside :) How did your test go?

Hmm might take that advice but are front and rear lupo gti leather seats for £200 good deal?

I failed cause I spazzed out at a junction other than that 6 minor and would have passed :( .... now gotta wait 4 months for next test =/

Bugger, sorry to hear mate! That's just one of those things i suppose. That is pretty good to be honest not a bad price imo

its cool at least I've got the Lupo waiting for me :) yeah that's what I thought and I cant really decide as I can get the rust done whenever and my seats look rather crap and its if another set come up that price again

Bugger, sorry to hear mate! That's just one of those things i suppose. That is pretty good to be honest not a bad price imo

turns out they are not leather just a full set of normal ones

turns out they are not leather just a full set of normal ones

£200 for cloth seats is a good price, £200 for leather seats is a steal! GTi seats are very comfy, I have some :)

£200 for cloth seats is a good price, £200 for leather seats is a steal! GTi seats are very comfy, I have some :)

I am still temped as a good price its just they are the ones with red on them and I'm trying to get black or dark grey seats as it would suit the car better lol

I would probably swap my black/grey Mk4 sports seats, Lupo rear bench & matching Mk4 rear bench cloth for retrim with a set of red GTI seats. Just throwing that out there :whistle:

Got paid the other day so bought her some car mats some new bulbs as sidelight had gone and a new stereo and should be swapping seats with Koop nest weekend :D

Also got some photos today as had to lend the Lupo to my girlfriend as her car has had to be "SORN" so went to a quiet area and had a drive as I've been waiting ages haha

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

Also noticed how the indicator bit didn't fit on properly

Probably best the seat deal didn't work out, that money'll be better spent elsewhere now lol