Green Lupo Sport

Afksam

'tis crying out for new rims ;) They should look pretty sweet. That rust is your priority though :yes:

'tis crying out for new rims ;) They should look pretty sweet. That rust is your priority though :yes:

Yeah, I don't know what the owner was thinking must have been a "Barry" lol, yeah really must get it done soon :)

mmmmm very very very nice!!! She'll be looking gooooooood!!!!!!

xx

Yeah she will :D

Minor Update time

Right so I wen't to japfest and got these stickers I know they are not everyone's cup of tea but haters gonna hate....

favorite sticker is "airbags don't make tits bounce"

IMG_2519.jpg

Picked up these wheels for pretty cheap just painted them tonight will need a touch up as some weird chemical was left on the wheels somehow and left gold marks

IMG_2520w.jpg

Got some more plans like lowering/ sorting out the rust spots/ window tints and then eventually get a new interior as it looks crap at the moment :)

Edited by Afksam

IMG_2271.jpg

here is one of the patches, there are another 3 little bits on the roof and a dent on the outside of passenger window frame (all of which are reasons why the car was so cheap)

but after they are done if will be lowering/ tinting the rear windows and tinting the rear lights

Get a 2nd hand wing on fleabay, paint it (optional) and bolt it on, don't try repairing that one its not worth it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-LUPO-WING-O-S-/111070043380?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW|Model%3ALupo&hash=item19dc4a5cf4

Edited by jpsh120
  • Like 1

Get a 2nd hand wing on fleabay, paint it (optional) and bolt it on, don't try repairing that one its not worth it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-LUPO-WING-O-S-/111070043380?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW|Model%3ALupo&hash=item19dc4a5cf4

Thanks for finding that will it fit for sure as its off a 2001 diesel?

Also can anyone suggest how to fit the cup holders as I don't have any?

Lookin sweet ;) xx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-LUPO-WING-O-S-2001-/111073084772?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19dc78c564

There you go matey. I have one this colour myself, it doesn't come around often so looking forward to see what you have planned!

Unless it's for a GTI, it'll fit.

ah that's cool then, also do you know much about the cup holders as I seem to have the hazard button and window heater button in the way?

You can get DIN cup holders to slot underneath your stezzer :yes:

What about looking for a new wing might end up being cheaper ?

I was thinking of it as it would be primed before hand and will just require painting then

ALSO just ordered coilovers but wont be fitting them until I've driven the car for a day or two as I wanna feel the difference lol and my driving test is next Wednesday and it's looking that I'll pass first time but we'll see on the day :D

I was thinking of it as it would be primed before hand and will just require painting then

ALSO just ordered coilovers but wont be fitting them until I've driven the car for a day or two as I wanna feel the difference lol and my driving test is next Wednesday and it's looking that I'll pass first time but we'll see on the day :D

Whooop whooop.....I hope you pass mr!! x

I liked it on fb and instagram!!! lol you'll soooo feel the difference when they're on! xx

I noticed haha :P yeah I'm looking forward to driving it first when it rocks around like a boat xD