the new additions to the family - mk1 peach arosa and black loop

vince172

well i used to have a bola green mk2, then mk4 golf estate, then mk3 estate, then polo DUNE.. and now an arosa. bought it yesterday and will be a blank canvas for the girlfriend to work with, so will be modded slowly.

anyway, 1998 model with 63k miles, 1 owner from new, serviced every 3k miles and an electric sunroof lol!

20130302_095453_zps1a886c02.jpg

20130302_095511_zpsb2aa48c8.jpg

gave it a wash and polish this morning, gave it a quick pass over with AG SRP, dressed the tyres and now its looking pretty fresh for her age..

IMG_20130303_140139_zpsd75fb0fb.jpg

IMG_20130303_135636_zpse4e3dfb1.jpg

plans are the usual...

wheels, coils, etc

(her name is suzie!, suzie seat)

my dune is for sale on ebay, and if anyone has a decent arosa/lupo i'd be very interested in a possible deal :)

Edited by vince172

Thought you had a Dune already Silver ?

The more I look at them though, the more I like the wheels :yes:

I do, a 56 plate 9n3 TDI, but I like that one too.

dune is for sale. might be swapping it for a lupo! yay!!! back to the world of road scraping and looking up at other cars door handles whilst in traffic! :)

Welcome back Vince!

cheers mate, looking forward to seeing your car at UD mate!

• Like 1

Hi mate i noticed you dune yday outside cwmlai school, i have a flash red mk2 arosa for sale, needs alittle tidying but generaly good nick and its going cheap with coilies and wheels

I'll keep that in mind mate. got any photos, pm me for my mobile number if you like! :)

just worked out how to do an avatar!! lol, easier than it used to be on these boards!

got the gf on here now aswell, with her own account! :) so i'll leave her to do her own build thread, seen as i did buy it for her!, i'm sure the odd photo will filter through!

well the dune has gone!, now bought myself a little lupo!

20130311_072806_zpsd85d6a9c.jpg

both are 1.0 ltr monsters! nice little motor, seems clean and tidy. came with a set of reps (lenso) so these will be going on the loop, once ive got some rubber stretched onto them, then the cades eros will be put on the mk1, think these will end up being painted peach! :)

the loop is on KW coils and the mk1 will end up on ebay specials (jom, ta's etc)

well...

the car has been into the garage and had a wheel bearing done and i had some 165/50 stretched on to the lenso's.

this was the trip to the garage..

IMG_20130316_083820_zps9764e37c.jpg

Well there's more room in the back of a Lupo than I thought! lol Looks good fella.