wheels

Chiiigga

hello , i have got a question here wanting some feed backs from everyone, i have got a standed lupo E (X REG) i have got 13" alloys on thinkin to get some 14" do you think it will be okay or it will be to big also are there any website that does them really cheap , i am just a student , many thanks

Sounds like your deaf the way you are talking either that or English is a second language

Sounds like your deaf the way you are talking either that or English is a second language

Many things are wrong with your sentence:

-He could be deaf, and its not nice to point that out now is it?

-If he was deaf, why would that affect his typing?

-If English was his second language, hats off to him because to be honest, he wouldn't get very far on here if his posts were all in Latvian etc.

-And This:

It sounds like your you're deaf, the way that you are talking. Either that or English is a your second language.

But i guess the general point you make is true. This is a dumb wheel thread, with a dumb wheel question. I had to do something with it, don't take it personally spud.

Edited by JoeA
  • Like 3

Yes, any VAG forum, eBay, etc. Also check around your local breakers.

What style/look are you after?

I suggest you have a look around the "member's cars" area for inspiration.

Many things are wrong with your sentence:

-He could be deaf, and its not nice to point that out now is it?

-If he was deaf, why would that affect his typing?

-If English was his second language, hats off to him because to be honest, he wouldn't get very far on here if his posts were all in Latvian etc.

-And This:

But i guess the general point you make is true. This is a dumb wheel thread, with a dumb wheel question. I had to do something with it, don't take it personally spud.

I am personally very sorry for , that atrocious grammar . I type very quickly on my ipad without concentrating on what I'm really saying . Hence the reason why I sound illiterate . I can assure you I achieved a grade c in both literature and language at gcse English . I am also doing chemistry geography and ICT a levels . English was never my strong point