Looking for a gti

memousey

Now then, I am hoping you can help me find the perfect gti seen as I can finally insure one I know I am going to struggle but I want raven or lazer blue or anthracite grey, I would like it low mileage if poss and I would prefer a standard one, a sun roof would be a bonus I think I have about 100 cars in the uk with this spec haha so any help to find the right one would be awesome I love lupos and want a immaculate one to keep a immaculate car thanks guys

You will have to decide what is more important. The colour, or the right mileage.

Would you really turn a good example, red, black or silver down just for the colour?

The fun is in the driving, and they all drive the same; apart from Reflex Silver, which is obviously the best.

Good luck with your search.

I would turn a good car down over the colour. My dad always say's I'm an idiot for it though.

If you don't wait for the exact one you wanted you're likely to wish you had.

Saying that, I wanted a silver lupo then bought a red one, and was glad I did. :lol:

I tried that. Had one offer of £1200 and that was it.

I think it's just the kind of car you have to be patient with. They are easily worth it and sought after, just need to wait for the right person.

Really depends on how much you want the car. I would always try to knock at least 10% off the asking price, but I would start my offer at £5k.

He's a dealer, so you would expect movement on the price.

Try not to sound to eager!

i think that price is definitely priced on the milage..

Very very low milage.

and paying for a rare colour as it doesn't often pop up.

but you would have to look at it.. looks clean but the paint could be hanging.. more scratches then stone chips

personally i would never buy a lupo gti for 6k yea its smart but put another 1000£ towards A decent 05-06 plate A3/ mk5 golf

• Like 1

I wouldn't pay a low miles premium on a car if I was going to drive it and add more, it's not worth it.

I went to look at a 32k example which was for sale near me a few years back. The guy wouldn't budge on the price and the car wasn't in good condition.

Mileage isn't everything.

I have got a silver one with 66k on a 54plate but full history for 4700 but its standard and in really good condition just lost the bloody tow eye cove but heyho can't have everything really. Don't think I would of got much better really I just wanted a nice standard gti and that's what I have got :) the guy who had it before me traded it for a smart car had Evan kept the fuel bills for it lol fully history soo I am a happy chap get to pick it up tomorrow with a full years mot :)

Well done great colour and vintage!

Lupoboz sells the "tow eye" covers for about £7 unsprayed. Give him a shout once he's sorted his PayPal out.

There are enty some on eBay, bit dearer though; £13 I think.