Newish to here thort i would share some pics and plans

s17hjk

Hi everyone been on here for a while but never posted anything just thort i would share some pictures and what not here we go how i got her

DSC01959_zps0234ae08.jpg

what ive done to her her and how she is at the mo

Clean_zpsa333653c.jpg

403672_10152352808140201_1013510213_n_zpsdad8d3e2.jpg

300964_10152352809425201_1992801670_n_zps6d2d85b8.jpg

Rota Zero Plus 15x8 et10

K&N Induction Kit

KW Inox Varient 1s

Flaired and Rolled Front Arches

Rolled Rears

2 sets of -1.5 degree camber Shims

Gloss Black Roof and Spoiler

Interior bits in Piano Black

the plans are:

Fit the static plus kit ive had under my stairs from 4 months :( with a Viair compressor and 2.5gallon tank which agian has been under my stairs for 3months

Notch the chassis

Fit poly bushes all round

Probably get some new wheels

Then save up and do the audio build that ive had going round in my head for ages

So yeah thats it really any comments welcome :)

Cheers people's my tyre fitter loves me he tells me this on a regular basis haha Jared-One I'm in Bodmin quite a lot as that's where the company I work fors depot is, you can have a close look whenever always good to meet fellow dubber s :-)

Work for SSE contracting luckily I don't have to drive over speed bumps to get to work as the depots up by Bodmin college but yeh speed bumps are and issue hence the static plus and il be able to lower once I get it on :) is there much of a dub scene in Bodmin i drive round aimlessly to try and find people but so far can only come across 106 and Saxos hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

so nice! where've you been hiding this???? :thumbsup:

Thanks man :) been on here for a while just never uploaded anything shud start a build thread really in the middle of doing g60 brakes got the carriers just waiting for discs which apparently are gunna take 14 working days :@

Work for SSE contracting luckily I don't have to drive over speed bumps to get to work as the depots up by Bodmin college but yeh speed bumps are and issue hence the static plus and il be able to lower once I get it on :) is there much of a dub scene in Bodmin i drive round aimlessly to try and find people but so far can only come across 106 and Saxos hahaha

Not really theres only about 4 of us :/ look out for a blue polo slammed with borbets last time i saw it.. have a peek at the seats :P think the guy lives near bodmin college somewhere.