Best Door Speaker

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.bladeice.com/index.php/products/b2-audio/speakers ES 6.1

RRP £149.99
Our price £109.99

This is the 6.5" component kit that follows the idea of the ES series "Best Bang for the Buck".Although it is an entry level kit, we haven't cut corners on the performance. So if you're looking for an affordable way to sprite up your OEM system ES6.1 will offer you great value.

es6-001_thumb.jpges6-002.jpges6-003.jpges6-004_thumb.jpges6-006.jpg
*It is essential that our woofers are given time to allow the suspension to soften up. Depending on usage, this may take several weeks. While this process is undergoing, it is not recommended to apply full amplification power according to the woofers specs. Once the moving parts have been broken in, the performance of your subwoofer will increase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah I could probably go to £65 no bother. what about the wiring if go for an 'all in one' speaker are there crossovers somewhere for the dash tweeters.

Also, has anyone ever put any little woofers in the rear quarter panels, there looks to be holes there specifically for speakers ?

well, thats why I was thinking of fitting woofers, the quarter panel trim shouldnt mask the bass too much, just wanted a bit of bottom end to compliment the new door speakers.

Ive tended to get components in the past for the doors, so I can mount the tweeters higher up. Ill put the wiring in while I have the interior out anyways!

If you get comps then you can just mount the tweeters where the oem ones are.

Out of interest, deadmetal is there any particular reason you've suggested coaxials? I've never looked into it but I've always been told try aren't that great? *this isn't meant to be a dig, just pure interest lol*

got focal in mine... just the fronts tho and standard rears... the sound is awesome... ran off the head unit. i was going to fit the rears but needed adaptors. Never got around to it so my mate kept them...

forgot to add these in the advert too! oh well...

pass... they were around £350+ for the set i believe. Got them off a mate whos very particular about audio so they wont be cheap.

• 2 weeks later...