Vince's raven blue GTI has gone

Vince

Oak green is overrated, I've had one and I don't see the fascination when there are so many better colours out there.

BBM for one, so much nicer.

If I ever find who declared oak green rare I will force them to drink at least half a litre of it so they can have rare shit for a few days.

You've just sold a GTI, it's time for a MKII. You know it makes sense. There's nothing quite like a nice sorted valver.

I was well gay for oak green last week but having seen a few BBMs I'd have to agree. I'm a fickle thing.

PS I've just realised how you can swear. Sneaky. ;)

I still think silver is a better choice, is that why you sold it Vince ?

memories... :wub:

i remember Vince had a slight obsession with silver Gti's

Hahaha I sold it so I can buy another none silver GTI it would be the last colour I would have picked hahaha I want a lazer blue now for the Missus! I'm going jap again need the speed!

Piers have you sold your contraption yet?? :)

Hahaha I sold it so I can buy another none silver GTI it would be the last colour I would have picked hahaha I want a lazer blue now for the Missus! I'm going jap again need the speed!

Piers have you sold your contraption yet?? :)

haha your fibbing... you want to buy a silver one! haha

iv still got the car mate. Sold all the goodies tho so selling it as a standard car.

Your car should sell easily Piers.

Vince, just find a stuipdly quick MKII.

Hopefully mate... think iv priced it well for saying how clean it is for its age etc. new gearbox. Everyone's a winner..

i think vince should buy a mk1 and stick with me and scotty...

I'm not sure what to do! A mk1 and mk2 golf would be nice but I like my creature comforts there just a bit basic for me! If I did have one I'd have to have a 20v turbo in it! Or vr supercharged

Or just get a range rover hahaha

Haha. Vince iv got a mk1 and its soon going to make love to my 20v engine.

Piers don't Chav the mk1 up like you did the lupo :) otherwise ill have to get pete to send you his white Lacoste track suit and Burberry cap lol

Just to back track a bit, why are you talking about about buying a laser blue GTI when you've just sold a raven blue one? Are you trying to have owned one in every colour? Like a sort of automotive Chinpokomon?

That's what I thought, however...

It does look like Raven blue in thse pics, but they discontinued Raven blue before the 55's came out, unless it was an unregistered one. But i have already asked Blupo about this and the VW garage have insured him that it is Laser Blue. So the only way to make doubly sure is too check the paint code out in the boot. I've never seen a Laser Blue in sunlight before so i cant compare it with another one. Lovely motor anyway

Though it was never actually an option so I don't know if this is bollox. There were no pics of the paint code in the boot to prove it, something I think we would insist on nowadays - "pics of paint code or it ain't laser" :lol:

Edited by Koop

haha i agree! as far as im aware... Gti colours are,

Silver (moon and reflex)

black

raven

red

anthracite

anyone suggest anymore?