Tibbseys Canica Blue Arosa

Tibbsey

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know where I could get leather seats, as in what types fit and how much they would cost, also just front seats or front and rear seats, looking to get a set next year when I get some money together, cant decide on mk4 Recaros or leathers

Leathers were an option in Lupos not sure about Arosas but Loop seats will fit hobviously, or Mk4 leather fronts with some grinding. As for cost...see ebay innit blad.

Have decided black and blue Recaros will be the next big buy, need to start saving, but for now smaller bits, upgrading the tweeters soon to a set of Kenwood ones, not sure what they are but they are free so not complaining, also looking at getting a center exhaust next year if I can afford to get it insured on her, more to come next year

Also Merry Xmas and Happy New Year guys and girls, hope you all have a good one :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

New stereo just turned up, will be going in shortly, decided to go all out and get a touch screen because I'm a posh b*****d ;)

IMAG0183_zps383a00d6.jpg

Also have red LED footwell lights to go in soon, more pics to come

• 2 weeks later...

Just took a few cheeky pics in the snow with the most recent addition to the drive

IMAG0199_zps7c2e7279.jpg

IMAG0200_zpsd4a76226.jpg

Feel quite small in this one :blink:

IMAG0204_zps2e28c037.jpg

Going to try get some decent interior pics with the new footwell lights and CD player when I'm next out

Oh no, had a slight collision with a mate while reversing out of a parking space last night, now to debate getting a Lupo rear bumper and respray it, or repair my one and have it smoothed, any ideas guys on which is the better choice????

IMAG0216_zpsd0d4cb0e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well after my bumper decided to fix itself I have decide to keep for now

But washed it today, put wheels back on and added a few bits on from xmas including my first sticker, but I'm going to try and keep it as sticker bomb free as possible

IMG_20130203_154629_zps19bf68f1.jpg

IMG_20130203_160535_zps097a05fe.jpg

IMG_20130203_160816_zps772742aa.jpg

IMG_20130203_161050_zpsbad4b3cc.jpg