nfbr's Jetta 2.0T FSI... Now sold to new owner!

nfbr

I would offer you an invitation to an elite group but I have the feeling you'd be too busy to join in regularly.

An elite group of what ;) lol... This isn't your Swingers club again is it?

No, I only offer that out once in a lifetime Al, I told you that already! It's the elite whatsapp convo group, to sweeten the deal I'll let you know that Ray will never become a member.....

I turn the notifications off, and just go on as and when through the day! It's nice to have man chat and you seem right up our alley.

The Chief Constable of Warwickshire police force had it as his personal car for 3 years, until it had done 59,000 miles, then the dude before me who owned it is an NVH engineer for Jaguar/Landrover/Rangerover.

It has one hell of a service history, with absolutely everything being done apart from suspension jobs... Which is where I come in ;)

The Chief Constable of Warwickshire police force had it as his personal car for 3 years, until it had done 59,000 miles, then the dude before me who owned it is an NVH engineer for Jaguar/Landrover/Rangerover.

It has one hell of a service history, with absolutely everything being done apart from suspension jobs... Which is where I come in ;)

Yeah I though it might have been a boss's car, doesn't look abused!

Noice motors, we were looking at the 1.6 derv 6r for Mrs Koop, though she's got her heart set on a 'rocco now

Noice motors, we were looking at the 1.6 derv 6r for Mrs Koop, though she's got her heart set on a 'rocco now

Yeah, My mrs wanted a Rocco TDI also, but she's a totally **** driver, so would be paying for carpark dings all the time in anything bigger than a polo with the poor visibility of a rocco.

Plus the insurance was more than triple on a Rocco TDI. It's crazy, I must be old but I can insure a 2.0T for less than half her insurance on a 1.6TDI polo, despite that she's about 3 crime rating groups better off than me!

Yeah I though it might have been a boss's car, doesn't look abused!

Yeah, It's a lovely car. Bodywork isn't perfect. Few scratches and dents here and there which show that it did get used by a few people with a lack of care.

Edited by nfbr

We shall have to look into insurance & visibility issues, nice one! But yes back to your motor...noice rims moite :shades:

• 2 weeks later...

So, At the weekend, I got a bit of a deal on these...

477932_10201127947186272_1975123532_o_zp

Golf-R front and rear powder coated black brake calipers - to suit 345x30mm Front discs and 310x22mm rear discs.

Because apparently 312x25mm front and 286x10mm rear brakes just aren't big enough...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Milltek 3" Downpipe with 200cell High flow cat:
downpipe_zps747b44c8.jpg

Neuspeed P-Flo intake kit
intake_zps1eeea54d.jpg

Now running APR Stage 2: 276bhp and 320lb/ft of torque!
Next up... Upgrade High pressure fuel pump for more mid range torque!
oh, and some engine bay detailing as it's a mess under there after 80,000 miles!

Edited by nfbr