Club Lupo meet/event

Fob163

I don't want to start doing it, but am a tad dissapointed that I didn't think of first.

:- I think it will be an offence, punishable buy a 24hr suspension.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I realise how hard it can be to find a venue and get the ball rolling. Myself and my wife set up the MK2 Golf Owners Club 5 years ago and we had a similar discussion regarding our annual meet. We tried Billing for the first 2 years and found this very costly indeed. There you will not have an option of charging ticket prices as people pay Billing on on the gate and I think that asked for £10 per person 3 years ago.

For the last 2 years we have used a venue called Stoke Prior Sports and Country Club. They only charge a nominal fee and you can therefore charge for tickets, recoup costs and possibly make some money for the club pot so to speak. It is litterally straight off junction 5 of the M5 near Brosgrove, so very accessable for the majority of people. On site there is a club house, with very cheap food and drink, around £2.40 a pint and meals from £5 per head. They will also allow you to have a DJ or indeed arrange a DJ for you. There is also electric hook up available for campers and they will cater throughout the weekend for you.

If you need any help just let me know.

• Like 1

It's all about getting smashed in a field, Billing isn't that bad.

I doubt this will go ahead though, only real way it will is if we just gatecrash the clubpolo one.

If you promise a limited at the mk2 one I'll happily make the effort.

Yeah i agree Rich, but as a club its important that some money is generated for the club, and this won't happen at Billing. You guys need to separate yourselves from Clubpolo to be honest. It wouldn't be hard to arrange an annual meet, use a few hundred of club funds to get an advert in Golf+ or performance vw and give out flyers to Lupo owners at shows such as UD next year.

...but then if admin isn't that bothered it won't get done.

• Like 1

I'm planning to attend the mk2 one so that also works.

I'm just game for the joint CP venture because I can combine it with dishings of violence to some CP losers.

• Like 1

Guest Kristoffer

I'm planning to attend the mk2 one so that also works.

I'm just game for the joint CP venture because I can combine it with dishings of violence to some CP losers.

All hell's going to break loose

And anywhere there is trouble I'm usually found lurking, when I say lurking I mean involved, and when I say involved I usually mean in the middle swinging.

So when's this mass brawl with everyone's arch enemy clubpolo going to take place then