My Black Lupo 1.4 (getting there slowly)**

dubber dude

Hello been on here a while now so thought id just put a picture up of the lupo. More to follow.. bought her with coilies red badges and wheels. all i have done up to now is wind deflectors, boot build and sprayed handles in the car and just above the clocks underneath though and panted the badges black.this is how she stands now hope you like. :D..

IMG-20120624-00131.jpg

IMG-20120118-00020-1.jpg

Plans for the future:

Go lower

new vw badge for rear

new wheels (not quite sure what ones yet)

painted bumpers and smoothed (hopefully done in the next few months:D)

and A lot more stuff i actually cant remember:P little bits and bobs really :P

Hopefully get more pics up soon..Hope you like!

:thumbsup:

Edited by dubber dude

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on here did this for me :thumbsup:.. Really like it think i better get some money together now :P Thoughts and more ideas what to do would be most appreciated :thumbsup:

2011-09-04200054redbbs.png

Edited by dubber dude

My brother has a set of bbs rm's for sale if you fancy them? They have a very high spec 15x 7.5 and 8 radinox dishes all round and alloy centre nuts with brand new badges. Centers are powdercoated in polished look powder coat. No cerbing whatsoever. Come with tires 185 45's on the back and 165 45's on the front. They are the ones on the silver lupo below. absolutely perfect in every way. he is looking for £1000, the wheels owe him £1600 without tires so i think its a pretty fair price.

532755_10150606157201148_626196147_9399262_2144955137_n.jpg

Edited by north wales loop

Bit of an update.. well more annoying more than anything :rant:.. Some D*** has hit that car :rant:... not much luckily just brushed passed it and took the paint off and left a bit of their blue paint on mine..bent the bumper in a bit by that arch... going to annoy me more than anything seeing it each time i walk past it. But could be a bit more of an excuse to get the bumpers smoothed though :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking car mate. I like the simple look of the boot build :) only thing i would change though is maybe try do something with the black back parts of the seats. Maybe try fabric it to tidy it up a bit?

Cheers mate:) i was thinking of pulling it out to try do summin a little different:)... i have seen it on here and it does look much tidier,been thinking of it just need to get around to actually doing it:P

Cheers:)

• 2 weeks later...

Right been a little busy today, have a couple of updates, So first i done something i have been wanting to do for a while,and someone on here also said i should do it so i got my ass into gear and decided to cover the back of my seats, imo it looks much tidier, here is a pic all finished and in, tell me what you think?

IMG-20120826-00141.jpg

Second of all i thought i would spray my rear view mirror because it has been annoying me in the light colour but it ended like this :rant:

But at least its black now :thumbsup:, i dont have pictures of it black but i do of how it ended. Getting sorted on wednesday though :clap:

IMG-20120826-00142.jpg

Then i decided id spray my handles,which i was really happy with. sprayed them gloss black, i already done the red bit before.

IMG-20120826-00145.jpg

Thought id get my seats out to have a good clean.

Before.

IMG-20120826-00146.jpg

IMG-20120826-00147.jpg

Will get pictures up tomorrow of after.

Sorry about the bad blackberry picture quality. Let us know what you think :yes:

Cheers, Owen

Edited by dubber dude