Met Scotty_82 today!

JamesTdi

Did the impostor look like the bald man in the background

f0b9d7f1.jpg

Well since I am the front arsonist in this pic I can confirm that is Scotty_82 behind me, and His girlfriend took the pic, By the way that was a epic fire when we finished :thumbsup:

This just keeps gettig more and more complicated, Im the one at the front, rich is taking the pic and that's Georgen at the back all bald and shiney on top

This just keeps gettig more and more complicated, Im the one at the front, rich is taking the pic and that's Georgen at the back all bald and shiney on top

Far enough Scotty, if your too much of a keyboard warrior for people to know your face Ill take the stick for you, soft lad.

all we need now is Kam your lass and your boy to join the party. :yes:

I don't know why I'm getting dragged into any of this.

I found some interesting pictures of that day. None of Kam with the fire extinguisher though.

a6a93676.jpg

fdf6d61c.jpg

90872333.jpg

f3171508.jpg

ed57773a.jpg

You know what surprised me most about Scotty Rich? That he has quite an effeminate voice. Bordering on gay maybe. (The voice not the sexual tendencies)

:yes:

You should have been in Northern Ireland last night to see what an epic Bonfire is all about :P

5933744628_7d149649ec_z.jpg

5933185063_7e210d32f9_z.jpg

5933746322_26abe4cc2d_z.jpg

5933185701_114d001859_z.jpg

Did you build it yourself out of stuff lying around within 20 meter radius ?, and as scotty says was there any senators damaged, this bits important as we seamed to made a RPG that took the senator out in the pic :twisted:

The improvised bomb we made was pretty scary at best , dangerous at worst

Whats your method?

We found drilling a hole in the lid of a 2ltr bottle inserting a car tyre valve, 1/4 filling it with unleaded, attaching the lid valve and pressurising with a compressor, then covering it in more petrol, then lighting it makes a big bang!

Funny how no work ever gets done at a unit.

Edited by joeadamou

We used the container with a hole opened up half filled with saw dust then aerosols then all doused in a healthy dose of petrol makes a pretty impressive bang

We used the container with a hole opened up half filled with saw dust then aerosols then all doused in a healthy dose of petrol makes a pretty impressive bang

LOL! and now we all know how he got these scars.....

:paperbag: