SlowPoke's Make Over - Interior Commence.

SlowPoke

I just figured that re-upholstering (albeit the rears only) would cost more than the seat set itself initially, so it seems a rather costly mod.....

And surely an upholsterer would rather just use new leather than re-hash old??

Edited by Joti

Skim reading huh? ;)

it was not skim reading :P:P i looked at the pictures and ignored all the writing (words aren't my thing) so ignored your post .....

Haha, i've never owned a car with rear seats even my 4 door scooby had none, passangers = weight, jesus its bad enough with one extra person in a 1.0 so yeah i dont need access to the back hence my choice :) Thanks for or the comments though i am loving them! piratey material arrived but no glue doh! so that wont be done this weekend now :angry2:

I did however fit my orange repeaters and made a little sticker, it looks okay but ill be more happy when i've made a proper domed version so it looks like a legit badge.

ade9ec51.jpg

lovely interior! :shades: progress on this is insanely fast!! how do you manage it?

If i get my mind set on something i just have to get it done lol, believe me it would be hella lot faster if i had more money haha!

Jeez, you're not hanging around with this are you Slowpoke?!?

Great progress though, and the seats look ace

May I suggest this vinyl sticker for the dashboard, passenger side ;)

drpepper1watch.gif

I.e. - spill drink on my new seats, and I'll break your f***in' neck :lol:

lol i would flip out like a mofo if these get wrecked!

Serious custom springage, bravo.

Oh where are you getting them done, because everyone will want to know :lol:

Agree with Koop, I'm surprised you haven't already been completely harassed!

Liking the makeover a lot, good work! ^_^

correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt that say "Slowpote" not "Slowpoke"? or is this some Tudor style font that i missed out on during history class? :thumbsup:

correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt that say "Slowpote" not "Slowpoke"? or is this some Tudor style font that i missed out on during history class? :thumbsup:

I know it looks weird doesn't it but that is the k for this font. Those crazy german lovely persons!

haha thats quality,Captain Slowpoke

• 2 weeks later...

Isnit. Any more progress? You making a false floor for the rear?

Not much progress recently because im working so hard i literally come home and go to bed lol. Also im trying to get funds for a deposit on a new place so the cars not getting silly money thrown at it for a while now.

I did wrap the door cards in powder grey suede, used Trimfix and the ****ers have popped up a bit :rant: screw it!

I've just blown over the whole car AGAIN lol as tree sap wrecked it. im going to Autoglym resin seal the paintwork this time, makes the satin a bit more shiney but atleast ill be able to keep it clean!

Pictures to follow when i can borrow a decent camera, iphones not doing it justice!

Cheers all.