SlowPoke's Make Over - Interior Commence.

SlowPoke

haha it is real and longer now! :

1-1.jpg

Cheers for the comments, im still not totally happy with the finish, honestly there were so many dents its been a nightmare filling them up, and after the last coat we did you can slightly see the edges of the filler through the paint, going to try flattening it right back and blow over again. maybe i shouldn't be so fussy never going to be a show car!

Definitely Gloss black wrapping the roof and bonnet, and there will possibly be a few sly tasteful stickers going on - working in vehicle graphics kind of puts you off stickers!

Ordered 8mm spacers without reading so got x2 4mm ones and pointless longer bolts! doh school boy error! 4mm might be enough to clear the struts though.. will try them at the weekend. want to hurry up and get to actually drive the thing!!

Need to lamin x the rear lights (red) and some wind deflectors would be nice.

Edited by SlowPoke

Made these at work today, i cant find my logbook for the life of me and im not bothered paying £30 just so i have genuine plates, i doubled up the vinyl on the letters to give it a "pressed" plate effect, and they are reflective :)

be7f280c.jpg

Also i've ordered some Metallic Black vinyl for the bonnet and roof today :)

Nicely done. Why are you wrapping the bits you've already glossed? I'd just wax 'em like mad :thumbsup:

I like where this is going even more. How long til you think youll be driving it?

Fancy a crack at my front end? ;)

Euphemism? :P

This is proof that cars > girlfriend all the time :P great work man this looks amazing! You've also inspired me to grow another moustache.