I know body kits are looked down on but ..........

davidjj26

Ok ok I'll put some up now! Mine is just standard the way I like them! But best of all it's raven with heated leather! Koop just remember Rome wasn't built in a day so take your time mate lol

No but it did end with a tall wonky dangerous building...

Hahaha winner i have just payed for that exact front bumper with the RS mesh i hate the skirts and rear bumper but i couldnt resist buying the GTS front waiting for it to come from germany i think it will look nice with the 8j fronts and 10j rear steels that i pick up tomoro ;)

Hahaha winner i have just payed for that exact front bumper with the RS mesh i hate the skirts and rear bumper but i couldnt resist buying the GTS front waiting for it to come from germany i think it will look nice with the 8j fronts and 10j rear steels that i pick up tomoro ;)

I'll assume you're joking. but if not then sorry boss. it's gon' look disgusting. and on a 1.0L? assuming youre driving a car with a lawnmower engine because of insurance prices? well turning your car into the elephant man is gonna cost you a hell of a lot more than owning a 1.4 or 1.4 sport on insurance. and if you plan on not telling the insurance then you should be shot infront of your family

jeremy-clarkson-may-_460x0w.jpg

Edited by jabbles21

if your serious, can i ask how much it cost you? just out of interest....

Presuming that it will also need painting to match the car... oh and a debadged bonet?

I'll assume you're joking. but if not then sorry boss. it's gon' look disgusting. and on a 1.0L? assuming youre driving a car with a lawnmower engine because of insurance prices? well turning your car into the elephant man is gonna cost you a hell of a lot more than owning a 1.4 or 1.4 sport on insurance. and if you plan on not telling the insurance then you should be shot infront of your family

jeremy-clarkson-may-_460x0w.jpg

Wow less of the 1.0 hating please :)

And what's the problem iv got a 1.4 polo 6n2 sitting in my garage doin.nothing so there we go iv got a engine with 50k on haha and as of the 1.0l that's in it i don't mind it also the insurance covers me for all mod so enough of the shooting bad man another thing is the bumper was 300 and im.having car fully wrapped so.no problem with that n bonnet ill get do over weekend

Aye I look forward to seeing it without the bad boy bonnet, I really don't think it's ever been done :lol:

Haha cheers ill take some pictures in stages of progress hopefully it will look quite good in.the end im not havein bad boy bonnet just the badge recess took.out wen is there next a big vw show ? n i need ideas for interior now obviously with audi front i want audi seats but i hate there metal bits in.the the car can.you have all this flocked ?

I've got a mate with an alcantara S3 interior sat in his shed doin nowt atm ;)

How can there be so many people with poor taste.

agree althow not every one likes the same things like ill get ppl sayin mine will look **** but if i like it ill do it its my car.. my insurance.. my money.. i pay my taxes what more do you need haha

Thealex:

"Like the front here, cause they're using the original grill, and not the wannabeaudi style :) "

mm i no the "wannabeaudi" look actually looks good tho unlike the cant-afford-the-rest look so ill just use abit of my old grille and some spare pin striping tape from the shed

I agree the colours are silly. But at least it is different. In all black it would be awesome. Every new thread on members forum is just another lupo looking exactly like the others :P No one tries to be different :)