Little Red Lulu.... Now spontaneous boot build! :D

Little Red Lulu

• 1 month later...

Hey Hey Heyyyyy! :) soooo its been a while!

Update:

20121202_130246.jpg

Got my new wheels on :D 15" Mims :D I absolutly love themm.. a mate of he boyfriends is going to do them white for me sooon and i cannot wait!! :D Exactly what i wanted!

These were a christmas pressie but had to go on beginning of december as Lulu got rejected for her MOT coz she was 'TOO LOW' balls mannn!! So these went on and then she she was fine :D

Not much else really... heres a pic of the whidth difference between old and new..

20121202_125646.jpg

Left old right new! Much better :D

Thats all for now :D

Emma :)

They WILL be white! They are my perfect wheeeeels! The colour is easy to change :D they werent going to go on until they were white but the whole situation of tooo low with the 13's made them go on early!

But they are going to look immence white :D

Then i'll have my white 5 spokes! ;)

• 1 month later...

Best day we have had for ages over the weekend!! :D Sooo.....

20130216_172515.jpg

I can't believe how goood she came out.. I have more pictures on the camera whih i'll put up soon..

But her bonnet paint was weird it would loook shiney when wet but dull when dry and this is now her bonnet dry...

20130216_153223.jpg

Shineyyyy!! :D photo dont do her as much justice but i'm well chuffed!

Cheeky photo in asda car park..

20130218_124435.jpg

Need to go lower! :P

That is all! Im concentrating on her paint from now on and its not the best of conditions! :P but this is my project afterall so there was no point in getting a perfect lupo :P

Emmy :)

Heeey, well basically spent last half hour or soo looking all the way through this thread ha ( too much time on my hands ) and have to say, its looking amazeballs, really like what you done to it!

I was literally the other day thinking to myself I need to spray my interior bits and that.. I was gunna go red and white ( as also got red car ) then booom looked through here and you've got opposite ha.. i think I might be able to get away with it still without looking to much like a copy cat :D

p.s how on earth did you stick your rear view mirror back on.. I sticker bombed mine and its been off for over a month now because adhesive stuff didn't stick enough

Ahw wow ahaha :P Thanks very much! :D

Yeah not many do red and white and its a bit more girlie than red and black :P

Makes such a difference doing all the inner bits... still need the do the big bit in the middle like! :P

Concentrating on her outside now! :) wings are going white and getting my wheels red and white too! :D

My rear view mirror?? Theres so stickyness involves? The main mirror comes apart from the base and the base twists of the small part attahed too rhe window?? :P

Or have the took the whole base off including the attached part instead of twisting off and leaving the atached part attached aha? :P

Yea Im debating the red/white or red/black.. would love to have some sort of pinstripe running round the edge of the bits in opposing colour!

well ive took my whole mirror of and base, as didnt want to risk pushing it on base while base attached to window, probs hit up halfords and get there most stickiest and hardest glue!

154448_10151184808278477_158316831_n.jpg

Blue and white

Good theme choice

Agreeeed! Looks good! :)

Yea Im debating the red/white or red/black.. would love to have some sort of pinstripe running round the edge of the bits in opposing colour!

well ive took my whole mirror of and base, as didnt want to risk pushing it on base while base attached to window, probs hit up halfords and get there most stickiest and hardest glue!

Ayeee! Decise your theme and get going! :D

Ohhhhh i see! Yeahh probably your best bet! Gooood luck! :)

"amy boyfriend in 2 rapes charges" lol

defo needs the white wheels now, would look cool on some white bbs reps, like lensos :yes:

defo needs the white wheels now, would look cool on some white bbs reps, like lensos :yes:

Ahaha tellin me!! :P cant wait to get them donee!! But im wanting someone to photo shop them... coz i cant decide whether i want a white lip and red inside or red lip and white inside! I think the red lip may not stand out like i want them tooo!

I think if i go alll white i'll regret it coz i'll totall loos the dish! Even tho its only little! :P

BBS? Nahhh everyone has them i wanted summet different :)

i do like your wheels, Do you know what the name of them are? (Apart from MIM :tongueout: )

Thanks James me tooo :P exactly what i wanted :) no sorrry! :( The man i bought them from at GTI Fest just said mims! :P

20130304_075119_zps16fea9ff.jpg

Your boobies are looking a little white Em...... mind you we shall be getting some sun in the coming months :lol:

I reckon you should do the bottom half of your front bumper red too (but not the grille part) ;)

Lmaoooo the booooooobs are going! :P well i may redo them white with some sort of red pattern! Go funky! :P

Its all in my plan Jotii!! All colour coded bumpers! Im just going to get a totally new full back bumper :)

Concentrating on the outside now :D cant wait for my wheeeels to be done! :D

white with red dish, if you HAVE to, i'd go white with polished dish but thats just me