Notched chassis and new MOT laws

PMSL at that reply Joe!! hahaha

he can go up against me if he likes? i dont mind... i quite enjoy this kinda stuff...

Piers, do us all a favour and go w*nk your mum off before i do. :tongueout:

Sorry mate I can't she's at work. But if your mum doesn't start paying me the money she owes me you will have to start letting your uncle touch you again to keep a roof over your head....

Piers, do us all a favour and go w*nk your mum off before i do. :tongueout:

A true sign of maturity, the slagging off of mothers! Grow up, act you age not your engine size :roflmao:

Sorry mate I can't she's at work. But if your mum doesn't start paying me the money she owes me you will have to start letting your uncle touch you again to keep a roof over your head....

Yes, i forgot, she's working that corner again, where she infact ****s off other men for money. Or maybe other members of your incestuous family just pay her for a ride instead? That's what Derby folk do, isn't it...?

Yes, i forgot, she's working that corner again, where she infact ****s off other men for money. Or maybe other members of your incestuous family just pay her for a ride instead? That's what Derby folk do, isn't it...?

Sorry for the delayed response. I was just watching a documentary on your mum... Apparently 87%.... Infact. I don't even need to try and insult your mum. She must be pretty pissed already that you came out of her...

No in derby they tend to shag sheep however I'm not from derby. Little geographical lesson for you. Derbyshire is one of the biggest counties in the country. Similar in size to the void between your mums legs from which you appeared.

Edited by Piers