**morgs motor (modified!)**

morgs

Here she is:

KIF_0407.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

internet06.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

internet07.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

KIF_0408.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

KIF_0418.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

KIF_0421.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Mods: FK Konigsport coilovers, 15" OZ Records with 195/45 Toyo Proxy T1s, Black Diamond combi disks and pads all round

Getting the boot smoothed next week (apart from the lock)

What d'you think? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh looks nice ... im after some new brakes, where did you get the black diamonds from, how much did they set you back and how good are they ?

Ta smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
that car looks great ! what are the % of tints

50% on the front sides, 35% on the rears.

looks nice mate! how much lower is it?

quick question... you have obviously looked into break disc options, do black diamond have drilled discs available without grooves?

cheers :wink:

QUOTE(baj)
Ooooh looks nice ... im after some new brakes, where did you get the black diamonds from, how much did they set you back and how good are they ?

Ta smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I got the bloke from a local carnoisseurs shop to order them for me, £300 for combi disks and pads all round. They haven't quite worn in yet but im starting to feel the difference, definitly recommend them biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Check out http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk

QUOTE(snoopstah)
Looks fantastic mate, really makes me miss her.  Those wheels work really well IMO, although I'd be interested to see 16s in the same design.

How do you find the brakes? Worth the upgrade?

The brakes are just wearing in but i'm starting to feel the difference, definitly worth the upgrade just for the looks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(payna)
looks nice mate! how much lower is it?

quick question... you have obviously looked into break disc options, do black diamond have drilled discs available without grooves?

cheers  :wink:

Ross (redlupogti) fitted the coilovers for me and he said that it'l be lowered about 60mm.

Black Diamond do do just drilled disks, as i said to baj, check out http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/

looks really good mate - super clean too. couple of questions - is the camber ok now that you've lowered it? (just been reading about fk's and ross's comments in another thread) and how much is it gonna cost you to get the rear shaved?

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
looks really good mate - super clean too.  couple of questions - is the camber ok now that you've lowered it? (just been reading about fk's and ross's comments in another thread) and how much is it gonna cost you to get the rear shaved?

Ross said to let the suspension settle down for a bit, then i'm gona go back for him to sort out the camber.

What do you mean by shaving the rear?

QUOTE(morgs)
QUOTE(Tigz)
QUOTE(morgs)
What do you mean by shaving the rear?

Smoothed mate.

Oh right, now i get ya :wink:

Its costing £100...they're not just filling it, they're welding a metal plate in the recess.

nice one bud, that sounds quite reasonable to me!

Just picked it up, not bad for £100!

Here's the before internet02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And here's the after also with `re-styled` plates internet05.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

internet04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

`Re-styled` plate with slogan :wink:

internet03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Think it looks sweet as!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />