lupo 1.4 16v 100bhp

sharpelupo

hi guys got my self a lupo last year as my first car :tongueout: but unfortantly the gear box went 2 days before new year costing me a pritty penny to get sorted but she's back alive now so thought i should upload some pics of her and what i got planned for her.

PLANS:

• put coilovers on
  • either spray the current alloys black or get some other ones not sure which ones yet :glare:
  • new door cards ( as dont reli like the red ones)
  • colour code the bottom half of the bumpers
  • sutby ariel
  • stainless steel exhurst
  • possibly get diffrent seats maybe golf recaros
  • spray the middle part of the dash (t-piece that goes round the head unit as well) gloss black
  • spray dial surrounds gloss black
  • de-badge boot (except vw badge)
  • de-wiper rear

THE CAR:

When i first got her

383812_10150948134685612_609525611_21833118_1025325374_n.jpg

317554_10150948129780612_609525611_21833107_1051955738_n.jpg

Coilovers and head unit

IMG_0343.jpg

New discs and pads to go on

Stoppingpower.jpg

Stupid 'Sports' stickers removed

IMG_0350.jpg

Bumper strips remove

IMG_0532.jpg

Rear De-badged

541913_10151433118015612_609525611_23588845_2105800502_n.jpg

This is all just the start will upload more pictures as the project goes on :shades: hope you all like it so far.............

Edited by sharpelupo

Aw mate the previous owner daved the hell out it thank god you came to her rescue haha good work so far & plans sound sweet :thumbup: Might ping a cheeky PM your way about some bits you may be interested in ;)

Edited by Koop

if you ever want to get rid of the red door cards, PM me :)

trust me you dont want my red door cards they wernt looked after and are horrible and the bloody driver side handle snapped off :angry2:

Very nice.. Wish I found a sport for my first lupo :shifty:

Can't wait to see it slammed!

shes a great car got her at a good price too, i cant wait to slam her either soon as its done il get the pics up on here gona go as low as possible but still drivable :tongueout:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

havnt put anything up on here for a while so here's the bits iv had done so far :D

Front and rear bumper smoothed and resprayed

539396_10152046634670612_1984136119_n_zpsd91ae3cb.jpg

New wheels

295218_10152101340845612_972816369_n_zps63544c20.jpg

Cheeky bit of stretch (165/50/15 on 7j)

littlebitofstretch_zpsdcff7df5.jpg

Wheels finaly on the car

577115_10152101338590612_936754510_n_zpsbc4bf879.jpg

well so far i think its looking good :D what do you guys think? few more little things that need doing :coffee:

few more little things.....like lower lol

looking good man im guessing you are going with a slight jap influence? if so strip it out and some buckets :)

Lower it more :)

dont you guys worry i have still yet to play with the stance of her yet with the new wheels only problem on the isle of wight is that the roads are in such sh*t condition its hard to pull a really low car but im gona have a fiddle and see what happens :D

Coilovers have been on since about march just cant go too low due to ****e roads :( but il fiddle when i get another free moment :)

And koop cheers its coming along very nicely compard to when i first bought the car :) when i get on the laptop il put a list up of what iv done since i got her bk in november :)

right from what i can remember this is the list of things iv done since owning the car from standard back in november: (in no order)

• removed 'sports' stickers
  • removed bumper strips
  • de-badged rear (not VW badge)
  • replaced gearbox and clutch (after killing its self day before new years) got a recon box
  • sides were dented, scratched, chiped and had a nice line from where the bumper strips were so had both sides re-sprayed
  • smoothed and re-sprayed front bumper erasing number plate resees
  • smoothed and re-sprayed rear bumper
  • brand new rota HM3's 7j with 165/50/15 brigdestone tyres (had to buy a 5th HM3 as i managed to curb one only a week after putting them on :rant: )
  • both door lock barrels rebuilt (both just spun didnt find this out till i got the car back to the ferry after buying it, wasnt happy)
  • central locking fixed (kept randomly locking and unlocking)
  • new discs (front grooved and drilled)
  • new pads (green stuff)
  • kenwood headunit (KDC-BT61U)
  • JOM coilovers

so far as i can think this is all that i have had done/got i dont even want to think how much iv spent but to me its all worth it, and there is yet more to spend on the inside as thats next on my list of things to do :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

So guys i haven't uploaded into this in a while basically iv gone up in the world now to a raven blue lupo gti and she feels like a completly different car to my old sport here are a couple of pictures more to come :)

Old sport and the new gti

image_zps97b983ee.jpg

image_zpsf17e09ea.jpg

The black sport will be up for sale soon so keep an eye out on the classified section :)

Edited by sharpelupo