Ruth's Wee Lenny!

RuthW

Haha omg Lowpo!! Can I steal that name? Even though mine should be called Not Lowpo or maybe lilbitlowpo lol :tongueout:

Or Slowpo! :surprised:

Yeah slowpo! Hahaaa I wanted to call him lowpo but was saving it when he was actually low! (btw it's now a he :) )

When mine gets dropped I'm gonna rearrange my Loop badge to Lopo haha :thumbsup:

Good idea ;) might have a nosey for a 'w' the same as the letters on it atm but I doubt ill bother or even get one! Maybe a custom sticker ;)

I have been put off changing badgies since a girl I knew change her "Corsa" to "Charl" lol.. Has yours had a sex change then? :surprise: I havn't asked mine what sex he/she is so I can pick a name when I found out :thumbup:

Coilovers are the way forward! Hopefully a wee lowwwwwpo next week :D

I like that, why don't you call it Low po. See yours is the same colour as mine too, I'll be at dubshed with mine :)

I like that, why don't you call it Low po. See yours is the same colour as mine too, I'll be at dubshed with mine :)

I'm heading to ultimate car show because I run performa NI! :D I love your wheels, posted on your tread to say I nearly bought your car ;) lol

D B Automotive? new ones on me

Theyre coming from a place called N.I coilovers :) I dunno all the makes I just like the sound of a free 3 year warranty! Haha

I was at UCS last year with Scoobyireland and tbh I hated it, far too many cars packed in to such a small place and what was that girl singing not like lol :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: (didn't help the fact that I was hanging too:D ). PS just added Performa NI on bakebook

Edited by Jaybo

I was at UCS last year with Scoobyireland and tbh I hated it, far too many cars packed in to such a small place and what was that girl singing not like lol :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: (didn't help the fact that I was hanging too:D ). PS just added Performa NI on bakebook

Awkkk right! Well I've never been to either before so just trial and error! The people we had interested in dubshed weren't really 'dub' and we had a lot more interest in UCS!

Sweeeeet :D accepted!

3year warranty thats good, how much are they and do they have a website Ruth?

Aye not bad! They're just under £200 and yep do indeed :) www.nicoilovers.co.uk

Heeey :) welcome to forum. Soft blue; quite blatantly the best colour.

Your car is pretty much identical to mine! Does yours have power steering? Because mine doesn't :P lol

Looking nice and tidy though. Will look sweet when the coilies are on.

(ps. Have a cheeky click on the Sig, have a wee look at the build thread ;) see the similarities)

Jamie.

Heeey :) welcome to forum. Soft blue; quite blatantly the best colour.

Your car is pretty much identical to mine! Does yours have power steering? Because mine doesn't :P lol

Looking nice and tidy though. Will look sweet when the coilies are on.

(ps. Have a cheeky click on the Sig, have a wee look at the build thread ;) see the similarities)

Jamie.

:wave:

Thanks very much! You're right! Quite a rare colour so far! Well where I live anyways!

Yep does indeed! REALL?! :o how do you deal with that?? Sore arms? haha

Will do now! :D

Yea it can be annoying, but I'm.used to it now :) took my bumstrips off today. Looks so much better, there was so much crap underneath it :P

You had the colour match ones, yeah? My lupo only had them on one side for some reason but came off no bother! Pure stinking behind there! Just when you think you're cars clean haha

the n.i. coil overs are ROKKOR coils so I've read. Made by race land and said to ride better than the other budgets. a steal at that price with 3 years warranty!

You're right sir! DB automotive is the company that checks and stamps all coilovers to make sure they are safe and reliable so you would like to think they're own non branded coils are gonna be top of the line and still cheap as chips! My bf has DB automotive coils in his mk 2 Leon and they're really comfortable :)

I was curious as to how it went from a nothing to a he... :tongueout:

Lol well some people call their cars 'she' so I thought seeing as he's blue it can be a boy :) just simple minded haha

Nice looing lupo Ruth - same as mine :yes:

Ive recently got some new rims for mine (lenso bsx) just need coil overs now as it looks like a 4x4! Lol

You had the colour match ones, yeah? My lupo only had them on one side for some reason but came off no bother! Pure stinking behind there! Just when you think you're cars clean haha

no mine were the black ones, which is why i wanted to take them off... yea they were full of crap :P still havent got all of the sticky stuff off yet, i ran out of time lol