audi a2 any good?

ElZ 16v

Girlfriend wanted one a few years ago, persuaded her not to as they are pretty much ugly. Only ever seen one maybe two nice ones

yea il agree they are ugly standard but i was watching a wolfsgruppe vw show video an there were a few tastefully done ones .. i was just wondering about build quality an how easy are they to get low .. iv seen one with an sline front end grafted on that looked cool

If yor wanting something small, ugly ish with decent build quality and a decent amount of work to make look cool then buy a fox lol

lol i need to sort out the two front wings and a check strap a window switch a dodgey exhaust interior roof light switch then theres the paintwork on it haha i do love its small gokart handling tho

jus discovered the a2 is outta my price range so that means a fox will definitely be out of it.. saying that a woman near my town drives a silver fox with 14" vw alloys which is low :)

Surely you would have went an simply checked auto trader before putting up a thread

I might start a Ferrari 458 Italia thread ? Oh wait ........... Best check first

i can afford one but i didnt think they were that costly 3k for a 1.4 petrol a2 its pointless doing i was just wondering if anyone on here had a modded one because if they werent overly expensive on coilovers and stuff like draftshafts had good clearance an stuff

The world wasn't ready for the A2 when it came out. If they relaunched it today with stop-start and LED Lights that blind everyone else on the road, they'd sell loads because dolphins would live in peace.

See, it is gay.

If I could have found a late low mileage exmaple of a 1.4TDI I would probablyof had one instead of the Dune.

Love them and they look awesome just with a touch of lowering.

my dad and aunt has 1 mainly due to me advising them on it, 30 quid a year road tax 50-60mpgs on the tdi's cant complain, theyre all aluminium and plastic so wont rust, they also hold theyre value really well atm i imagine due to the tax and mpgs

yeaaa i wouldnt get 17inch wheels prob 15 and get it lower coz they look so tall when standard height i was thinking of the 1.4tdi because i am 19 in march and insurance would prob be stupid for the 1.6 petrol .. im gunna research more into costs i.e coilovers and insurance and just save up for a few months .. they look ace in blackkk

I saw a really nice looking Silver A2 at the car boot sale other week! This guy had a stall but I was more intersted in his car - lol

It looked sweet, was lowered & had a body kit on it all round! Very nice motor :)