My First Car!!!

Iwasdrunkwhenimadethis

haha cheers mate!

always a plesaure and on the topic of first cars, managded to knock £610 off insurance earlier so my car is getting ever so closer to being purchased

always a plesaure and on the topic of first cars, managded to knock £610 off insurance earlier so my car is getting ever so closer to being purchased

good lad. what you getting? (obviously a lupo...)

good lad. what you getting? (obviously a lupo...)

fiat punto ...... what cock would want a lupo:')

HA! lol no im ponderion between a 1.4(75bhp), 1.4(100bhp) and obv a GTi. but the quote of 2500 was on a GTi

fiat punto ...... what cock would want a lupo:')

HA! lol no im ponderion between a 1.4(75bhp), 1.4(100bhp) and obv a GTi. but the quote of 2500 was on a GTi

i wouldnt get a gti just yet if i were you. go for something with a bit cheaper insurance untill you get some no claims and experience. or if you want a Gti speak to Aaron wakelin he's selling a very tidy Gti!

i wouldnt get a gti just yet if i were you. go for something with a bit cheaper insurance untill you get some no claims and experience. or if you want a Gti speak to Aaron wakelin he's selling a very tidy Gti!

yer i know a 1.6 is silly but well im a massive cock :P so i want it, and yer Matt says told me he was selling it but not yet got the money, i can afford insurance but no car yet so a 2/3 months and i should be there

• 1 month later...